Quantcast

silverbullet

Trooper ,Renegade, Commando 4 x 4 Actuator

Silverbullet

We now have 4x4 Actuator in stock.190.00! These have been sealed from water.The grease we use keeps the plastic gear last longer.

Matt

silverbullet

New Trooper Steering Rack.Up graded in the USA.We disassemble the rack than we remove the gears and file the teeth and this will make it last longer.Plastic insert was installed buy the factory.We use a special grease that we found for C/V joints.It keeps the C/V joints 20 degrees cooler running in the dunes all day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TomWA
      When starting out, if I put it in low gear and don't hold it there until it starts moving forward, it will jump out of gear with loud grinding noise.  Any recommendations?
    • By Lyonel Geary
      Have 2014 Bennche (Hisun) 700 EFI Four Seater.  Have great difficulty getting out of whatever gear its in.  Very often, have to shut engine off to move gear shift.    Is there a way to decrease idle speed? 
    • By strike250
      Hey there folks, we are now stocking longer and stronger wheel studs for the 2500cc line up, including models from Coleman, HiSUN, Benchee, Massimo and others that share the same parts.
      The fronts are pretty easy to change out as the hubs are aluminum, but the rears are a little harder since they are made from steel. Really helps with different rims, racing, or striped out poor quality OEM versioins. These are rated at 10.9
    • By Dan B
      If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.
    • By ERV JR
      Is there a conversion kit to make it manual and engage with a cable ?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk