Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

CMR Championship Mud Racing

The 2008 ITP CMR Mud Tour Presented by Can-Am includes seven competition dates spanning from May through October with points awarded throughout the season in several different competition classes for ATV and SxS Mud Racing. Competitions will include Mud Bog and SwampCross (formerly Mudda-Cross) Competitions with point series for each competition in classes ranging from [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
    • By Neil Wilson
      I bought a new oil pressure sending unit for my 2008 Trooper T2 (see first picture attached). When I went to install it I found out the sensor on my machine looks like the sensor for a Renegade (see second picture attached). Has anyone ever seen this? I know this is not a retro fit since because the threaded tube that connects it to the engine is a much smaller diameter than the stock part.
      What is the proper part number for the unit so I can get a replacement?

• By Lucas Lenartowicz
      I have oil dripping off the the tube that drains the air box. I have checked the inside of the air box on a few occasions and there is never any fresh oil. So I don't know if the oil is there from any previous leaks/spills or if there is sometime i am missing. Also it is missing the oil/air separator but I checked the end of the crankcase breather tube and it is dry, even when running.
      Any help appreciated
      Lucas
    • By Lucas Lenartowicz
      We just got a used Hisun utv which burns oil like crazy and needs a diff seal. I'm having a hard time finding parts so far so I was wondering whether two models were the same. Our model is Supermach 700U 2008. Many times the Hisun HS700 shows up when looking for parts. So are the parts between these two models the same? Are the essentially same with different stickers on it? 
      Thanks 
      Lucas
    • By Tc30thz
      2008 T2 no spark,  checked both fuse boxes, for burnt wires, check relays and fuses, fuelpump and fan run but no spark.... I have a 3 wire coil, anybody know what should be on the 3 wire connector foe8the coil..