Quantcast

DragonFire Kicks Off Dune Season At Sand Sports Super Show

ce6e5deb-7a95-452d-a1db-cd385a07f609.jpg

Our favorite time of year is dune season! We will be kicking things of at the 18th Annual Sand Sports Super Show, set for September 16-18, 2016. DragonFire is announcing some surprises for Can-Ams, plenty of Polaris upgrades and more. We have also teamed up with RideNow again to build the American Sand Association's raffle RZR XP 1000 that will be presented to a lucky winner at the end of the show.

SSSS-2015-aSa-352.jpgAmerican Sand Association's raffle RZR XP 1000

But the biggest news for DragonFire will be that the wraps come off our latest catalog. For those Insiders who can't make it to Southern California for the show, we will be giving you an exclusive link to the digital version of the catalog. Stay tuned! For those of you who can make it to SSSS, DragonFire has some swag and a chance to meet Miss DragonFire and 3X Mint 400 winner Lacrecia Beurier.

In addition to showing off Lacrecia's 2015 BITD Unlimited Pro UTV Championship winning RZR, DragonFire is proud to once again partner with RideNow to support the American Sand Association's efforts to protect our rights to recreate in the sand dunes. The ASA raffle car will be on display during Sand Sports, showing off some of the parts and accessories it has been decked out with, including DragonFire's doors, RacePace front bumper, Flying V front brace, HeadAche bars and HighBack GT seats. On Sunday some lucky raffle winner will become the owner of this 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo EPS.

As always, DragonFire will be in The Hangar, Booth #500 at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, California for the Sand Sports Super Show. We welcome you to stop by the display and share in our version of holiday cheer! More info about the Sand Sports Show can be found at www.SandSportsSupershow.com

31d3daa4-38d7-423b-84e4-af3b9fb55df6.png
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide
52ClBFSHpzM

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.