Quantcast

Greenball Introduces Industry’s First 15-Inch All-Steel Special Trailer Tire

UTVBoard News

Anaheim, Calif. - September 15, 2016 - Greenball Corporation has expanded its lineup of the Tow-Master All-Steel Construction (ASC) with the industryâs first 15â all steel specialty trailer tire. The ST225/75R15 Tow-Master ASC is an ultra-premium trailer tire built specifically for heavier trailers pulled by todayâs higher performance tow-vehicles.

âThese tires might be hauling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, and thereâs definitely peace of mind that comes along with the purchase of these tires,â commented Greenball Senior Vice President Randy Tsai. âThere are many consumers out there willing to pay a little more for a more capable and reliable tire. Despite the overall trend of ST pricing going down and an overabundance of availability in the economy line, there exists a segment of the trailer market that is demanding for a better ST tire than what is currently available. If dealers look at the prices of todayâs 2500 and 3500 luxury pickups and some of the luxury and heavy duty trailers out there, they would recognize there is a demand for a premium trouble-free trailer tire that currently hasnât been available until now, which is why the Tow-Master ASC is a great opportunity for dealers to make better margin.â

c0fcb5e6-05ec-41f8-bea4-fc1cc147bd98.jpgfb8bdbcb-6769-46e8-a98a-9f0dab4f0944.jpgThe 12-ply rated Tow-Master ASC (All-Steel Construction) is constructed with a 1-ply steel carcass and 3-ply steel belt overlay. The improved durability makes it suitable for a wide range of trailers. Additionally, the advanced tread compound and highway tread design offer stability and longevity at highway speeds. This is the first 15â all-steel trailer tire to hit the market, and requires a wheel with load capacity of 3,195 lbs. or greater.

d5b957c7-e586-4ab7-af9e-773f5266a41b.jpg
The ST225/75R15 joins the ST235/85R16 that made its debut in June 2016, and both are now in stock and available through authorized Greenball tire dealers. Additional sizes are in production and will be available later in 2016. For more information please call 1-800-946-9412.hwxjVnT0OxY

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tx1Tek
      I just recently purchased a
      Hi Everyone. I'm new here.  I recently purchased a 2016 RZR 570 Trail. I was looking for the Polaris drive belt number in the manual, but they don't list the belt number there. Does anyone here know the Polaris Drive Belt part number? Why wouldn't they list a part number for that critical part?

• By Hisun .500
      So my hisun 500 is tore up and all the wiring is wasted i was wondering can i pull out all the wiring and just put in the. Basics .please help
    • By mcraigchr
      My experience was mostly good.  Pieces of the process left me shaking my head (#2 and #3).
      1.  Tranny and Hydraulic filters are easy to replace.  On the first service (50 hours), you replace the filters, not the fluid.  There is a youtube video out there that shows step by step.  One word of caution, there are 2 places that you need to add fluid (UDT2) back for what was lost in the filter change.  One is directly in front of the filters, under the dump bed.  This is the tranny fill.  The other is under the front passenger seat.
      2.  Oil filter ... what a PITA.  Cannot believe that the engineers could not have made this a bit easier to get to.  Filter is behind the battery.  If you are a large fellow, you are going to have issues getting to it.  Removing the skid plate underneath helps (loosen with filter wrench), but getting your hand in there is even harder than from the battery.
      3.  Fuel filter.  I tried to get the bowl loose to replace the element.  I have not had any luck yet.  It is so tight from the factory.  I was cranking on it so hard I thought I was going to break something.  So, I decided to call the dealer and ask if there was a trick.  They said there is no trick.  Crank on it until it comes loose.  Lefty loosey / counter clockwise.  So, I will do that this evening.
      4.  Air filter.  Easy.
      5.  Grease zerts.  I only was able to find zerts at the control arms.  6 on the front, 8 on the back.  Anyone else know of any other zerts?
      Contemplating getting the service manual.  $100 seems retarded to me.  But might be worth it.
      CC
    • By Doug Thomas
      Hey everyone. This is my first post and I hope you all can help out here. I have a 2016 Massimo 500. I'll start out with "it is a beast" I have worked the crap out of this thing and it keeps on coming back for more. Never had an issue except one battery replacement and this cold starting thing.  When I start it up, summer or winter, it requires being in neutral, pre-loadiung the fuel by pumping the gas pedal (like an older carb model) and then once it starts, I have to maintain 3000 RPMs or more for at least three or four minutes before it will idle on it's own.  After that, it will idle for as long as you ask it to.  Any input?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• Gallery Images