Quantcast

rkstonerock

Header Reviews?

I just bought a 2007 1100cc Sand Viper. It has the stock cast Manifold and stock muffler.

I see that newer models came with headers.

Anyone have any experience upgrading from cast Manifold to Headers?

I care about low end torque the most....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

my experience with the trooper 1100 is that the header gave it a little more upper rpm power,but I prefer the manifold with a muffler,as it seems to help with bottom end torque and throttle response...just my 3 cents Hardy

I had heard that the stock manifold put out better low end torque...I guess the Chery motor needs the back pressure.

Had read that it's good to upgrade the pipe from the manifold to the muffler to a 2"....Wonder if that will help or hurt the low end torque. ...?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• First timer. 09 joyner sand viper.

So I've been in the anything motor lifestyle since I was 8 doing methanol kart racing. Currently I'm building a 04 Z06, 08 Cobalt SS,  an 08 Tundra, and as of last night my first Joyner buggy. I've waited for years for this. And, this is the first forum I've ever joined (next lol to the corvette forum). Currently I'm wheeling a Honda foreman 450 4x4, a built 400 ex, an argo 6x6, a 48v ez go lifted cart, or my geo tracker 4x4. I'm out of Conroe (north Houston TX). I look forward to learning from y'all and feel free if you ever have questions or wanna talk anything wheeling. Thanks for the awesome forum!

By Justin B Cole, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Anyone know where I can get headers made?

Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 1100cc sand viper 2007

i been siting for 3 years, i replaced the fuel pump fuel level sensor crank sensor and still no spark or power to the fuel system i tried to bypass the ignition switch , what i can do next?

By eduardo salguero, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.  Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJWTDWT The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Reports:  https://www.scribd.com/document/388250480/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016?secret_password=t953zxjvDKv4iDAe3qWM https://www.scribd.com/document/388250722/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2017?secret_password=GIQSzm2lckCMf09JNrNn

By orvresearcher, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies