Quantcast

rkstonerock

Header Reviews?

I just bought a 2007 1100cc Sand Viper. It has the stock cast Manifold and stock muffler.

I see that newer models came with headers.

Anyone have any experience upgrading from cast Manifold to Headers?

I care about low end torque the most....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

my experience with the trooper 1100 is that the header gave it a little more upper rpm power,but I prefer the manifold with a muffler,as it seems to help with bottom end torque and throttle response...just my 3 cents Hardy

I had heard that the stock manifold put out better low end torque...I guess the Chery motor needs the back pressure.

Had read that it's good to upgrade the pipe from the manifold to the muffler to a 2"....Wonder if that will help or hurt the low end torque. ...?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.