Quantcast

boydog40

2012 Kymco UXV 500i axle

Why buy aftermarket....I have found Kymco parts to be quite reasonable in cost when compared to other mfgrs.  There are also companies that will rebuild your axle if it is not damaged beyond repair if you do some searching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2013 odes dominator 800 rear cv axle

What other brand axles will fit my 2013 odes dominator 800.

By jjmccartney7, in ODES UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Front axle driveshaft always turns

I just purchased a 2007 3010 Mule, and I'm checking all of the adjustments, when I noticed that when I'm in 2WD, and I push the Mule forward and backwards, that the front driveshaft always turns.  Should this be happening?  I would think that the front driveshaft would not rotate if the 2WD/4WD selector is in the 2WD position.  Are the front wheels turning this driveshaft in this situation and it isn't actually connected to the transmission?  If that is the case, does this mean that all of the axles and driveshafts from the front wheels, all the way to the rear trans-axle are always turning, even in 2WD mode?

By DIY, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies