Quantcast

FOR SALE: 2014 Joyner Trooper T2 - Only 56 Miles - TONS of Extras!!!

2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED

I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.

(See Links Below)

Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

Buggy-01.jpg

Buggy-02.jpg

Buggy-03.jpg

Buggy-04.jpg

Buggy-05.jpg

Buggy-06.jpg

Buggy-07.jpg

Buggy-08.jpg

Buggy-09.jpg

Buggy-10.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ric Silveira
      Got me a New Coleman Outfitter 2021 400
      and joining here to hopefully learn lots about it.
      I understand it's not top of the line but couldn't offord other. I'll be using it for riding around the neighborhood and light off reading here in Southwest Florida and not planing on beating it just some fun with my wife
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Kflan99
      Hi ya all,
      My Joyner Diff is busted. Any leads on a mechanic who can rebuild it ...or replace it?  I can seem to find anyone. Thanks!!!!!
      JNSZ650UV

• By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• eManualOnline
    • By Mackc
      What type and brands of insulation do you use in the cabin, floor and engine compartment of your Massimo and related 4 by 4 UtVs specially Massimo Buck 400s?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kflan99
      Hi ya all,
      My Joyner Diff is busted. Any leads on a mechanic who can rebuild it ...or replace it?  I can seem to find anyone. Thanks!!!!!
      JNSZ650UV

• By Strongsteven
      My 2014 mule has all 4 25x11-10’s. Mule has 2” lift kit installed. I need new tires. I found a fantastic new set of 2 25x11-10 and 2 25x9-10.  Will the 9” work for the front?  If so whats pro’s con’s of not having all 4 the same. I have the oem 10 “ rims. 
    • By Viper0012
      Hope I have this in the right area but i am having an issue with the drive by wire system on my Joyner sandviper  with the 2.0. I have done all electrical checks to pedal and the electronic throttle body. But have no actuation of the throttle, meaning the engine starts and idles but no vroom vroom. Wondering if anyone has come across this issue I am leaning towards ecm but due to the rareity of parts hoping not.
    • By DONALD1968
      Why can’t I get my 1100 Joyner trooper to do anymore than 30 mph?
    • By Tom F
      Looking to find a new tie rod for the trooper or a recommended substitution I have ripped the heim joint out from end of the tie rod & the threads are gone. Any suggestions?