Quantcast

Skrtcsr

FOR SALE: 2014 Joyner Trooper T2 - Only 56 Miles - TONS of Extras!!!

2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED

I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.

(See Links Below)

Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

Buggy-01.jpg

Buggy-02.jpg

Buggy-03.jpg

Buggy-04.jpg

Buggy-05.jpg

Buggy-06.jpg

Buggy-07.jpg

Buggy-08.jpg

Buggy-09.jpg

Buggy-10.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dan B
      Does anyone know if Joyner USA in Phoenix AZ is still in business.  Can't get onto their website.  The FB postings are over 1 year old.  Doesn't seem like the owner is interested in keeping customers interested or updated in what's going on.  Hasn't been at the Riverview address in a couple of years.  Last I knew, he was on S 18 St.  There's a website that says Joyner USA is at the 3700 block of E Roeser.  Don't know at the moment if it is the same business.  I bought a couple of wheels from him last year and I want to buy two more.
    • By MMaster
      Have a new r4 approx 800 miles just noticed the tach wont sweep with ignition on but the speedo does, also will start with out the clutch engaged.  my 2012 r4 tach and speedo both sweep and it wont start unless the clutch is engaged , any ideas why?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Matt
    • By Grant Andrew Fralick
      all im needing is to figure out where i go to find parts for this 4 wheeler? 
      i blew an axle and i cant find parts any where! very frustrating, all though i picked the bike up for $200 now i see why, is there part number or cross reference number. the thing and drives like a dream NO issues at all. i just really wish i could find a parts depot, hope you guys can help!!!! 
    • By johnpeter
      2014 BOBCAT 3400XL DIESEL UTV 4X4 DUMP BED RANGER POLARIS ENGINE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-BOBCAT-3400XL-DIESEL-UTV-4X4-DUMP-BED-RANGER-POLARIS-ENGINE/114227338668?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mac Spencer
      Hi friends,

I have a 2009 Kawasaki Mule Trans 4x4 that I have been having trouble with. For a while now, the DFI light will immediately light and the Mule will have loss of power. I'm not sure where to go in my diagnostic process. I have heard that you can access the EFI system's diagnostic codes by switching the 4x4 on and off three times, however, I do not get any blink codes. Do I need to use the Kawasaki Diagnostic Software for this? Really trying to avoid taking it to the dealership.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    • By Michael Kinlaw
      I have a 2016 R4 and I was about to load it on my trailer and the steering just broke I think. My front wheels are both pointing outwards. Does this mean front differential broke?  I jacked it up and got them both pointing in the right direction. When up in the air they work together. But as soon as I put back on the ground and move it a few feet they separate again. 
    • By mike gallagher
      I have a Badboy Stampede 900 and i want to get a little more lift out of it but done want to put a lift kit on it.  What size tire can I get away with that won't bind it up?  I currently have AT 26X9x14 on the front and 26x11x14 on the rear.  thx.  Mike
    • By J.CARLSON
      I am posting my challenges with replacement tires so others do not go down the same path .
      I was looking for some DOT rated 10  ply tires for a Kubota RTV 1100 getting a Boss V-plow installed on it to get a weight rating of UTV + Plow + payload.
      I thought the GBC Motorsports Kanati Mongrel Radial Tire (25x10R-12)  was just what was needed.
      Ordered them in - got them mounted professionally - attempted a balance, received a call from the service center requesting a visit to see for myself why they stopped the install.
      Picked up the machine  and its unsafe to operate.
      The amount of lift and drop is extreme.
      We lifted the machine and rotated each tire while mounted and got readings of 75% of tread fairly consistent and round 25% drops in almost 1/2" to more than 1/2".
      We attempted to use the tire index yellow dots in line with valve stem and opposite valve stem - no significant improvement. GBC will not or cannot give indexing information.
      Working thru the return process now but not holding my breath - Dealer and Manufacture both state since they are mounted they cannot be returned. I dont know how without mounting i would find the defects.
      So from my perspective stay away from teh GBC Mongrels on the Kubota RTV's 
      If you do buy them don't expect them to stand behind their product. You can expect the hassle of mounting, un-mounting, re-mounting, attempting a balance for a tire that turns at slow speeds. Expect they will want video's of all 4 corners, and than expect that it will take you two weeks to even get noticed.....
      Don't expect your dealer can do much more for you as GBC controls the process so I have been told.
      So spend a little more money and buy a brand you have heard of.

• By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.