Quantcast

waterbufalo

Odes Dominator

Hi mate, Ive got an 800. Had it for 4/5 years.If you are happy to cruise around at a leisurely pace and do a bit of exploring then they are a cheap alternative. Anything remotely fast on rough ground will likely end in early end to the day. Ive had to replace the tie rods for small car ones as I broke one without much effort so I just replaced at the same time. Only issue is the Ive probably move the weak point to somewhere else.

Also I have managed to roll it once at relatively slow speed and tweaked the cage. I pulled it back roughly to where it should be and then removed the doors and welled in side intrusion bars to help strengthen it a little until I can make something better later. I've also shredded a belt so I replaced it and ordered a 2nd which I keep in the glove box.

They are a cheap fun vehicle but they arent a Can Am or Polaris. If you have mates you are riding with that have the brand name UTVs dont expect to be keeping up in the fast stuff. I like to go out by myself and just explore so it suits me fine. I would like to push it harder at times but I just except the limitations and drive to suit. There are several upgrades I want to do to make it safer and more capable.

I'll add some pics a bit later if like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2013 odes dominator 800 rear cv axle

What other brand axles will fit my 2013 odes dominator 800.

By jjmccartney7, in ODES UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Dominator tires from SuperATV

Has anyone purchased these tires from SuperATV? I'm talking specifically about the Dominators, 30x10-14's. They are (or were) really cool tires. We bought them in 2011, Lloyd wanted to go to 30" tires instead of the 28's that came on the trooper. We put 30x12-14's on the rear. Well, after less then half life, the 10 wides we put on the front have failed miserably. They have cracked right where the lug meets the carcass. 5 places on one tire and three on the other. The response we got from SuperATV was they would give us $50 off per tire for the purchase of new ones. After all, they are 2 years old. What does age have to do with wear? There's still plenty of tread left on the tires, they are not worn out. You can still see the wear bars on the tires. Lloyd and I feel it's a manufacturing problem. SuperATV refuses to do anything else, and so far we are refusing to buy any new tires from them. I would like to know if anyone else has had any better luck with these tires.

By kandlinaz, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • NEW UTV - Dominator-X 800cc & 1000cc

The all NEW DOMINATOR X is OFFICIALLY Announced and ready for Pre-Orders! Why follow when it’s so much fun to lead? We have been committed from day one to be a company that evolves. After 14 months of R&D we re­leased the Raider which became unique to the market and ran the same Solid platform ODES has been running internationally since 2008 and statewide since 2010. We then decided it was time to dig deeper with a new utility Design for 2015. We spent nearly all of 2014 with USA Designers, Engineers, and R&D facilities to create a new utility that would have features unique to the market. What emerged was a brand new, sleek and modern designed utv with innovative features that will make the competition drool. Dominator X Standard Features *Standard with Royal Purple, Purple Ice and Max-Cycle Synthetic Oil Included.
      * Rear Dump Bed Right and Left Side Locking Cargo Storage.
      *32” 180 Watt LED Bar with Directional Lighting.
      *LED Headlights with integrated LED Blinkers and Halogen lights.
      *Cage Style Doors with Plastic Overlay and interior quick release latch.
      *Store and go Window/Roof System, unlatch the window and slide it into the roof!
      *Sliding Seats designed for the modern rider with carbon style inlays and red stitching.
      *New Thicker and more durable rear standard bumper.
      *New Standard Black Powder Coated Shocks with Blue Coils.
      *Increased interior legroom by over 4 inches!
      *Wireless On/Off Remote with Push Start Button.
      *Quick Release Hood that folds towards the window for easy access under the hood.
      *New 14” Black Wheels with Silver billet inlays and 27” 6 Ply Off Road Tires.
      *New All wheel Disc Brake System.
      *New Optional Bluetooth Sound System with Marine Roll Cage Speakers
      *Electronic Power Steering Standard on the 1000cc, Optional on the 800cc.
      *Heavy Duty Molded Floor Mats and Bed Mat New Factory Extended Warranties Available! See Dealer or www.odesutvs.com for full details. To enter the contest, visit our website at www.odesutvs.com 2015 800CC DOMINATOR X-2
      2015 1000CC DOMINATOR X-2 EPS MSRP: $10,995
      MSRP: $12,495 800/1000cc V-Twin ODES Engine CV Tech Canada Clutch System Colors: Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection Brown Camo Running with Royal Purple fluids Carbon Black Dual Fan Mega Radiator W/ Insulated Lines Carbon White 2x4/4x4 Slip/4x4 Differential Lock 14” Wheels/27” Tires 2015 800CC DOMINATOR X-4
      2015 1000CC DOMINATOR X-4 EPS MSRP: $11,995
      MSRP: $13,495 800/1000cc V-Twin ODES Engine CV Tech Canada Clutch System Colors: Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection Brown Camo Running with Royal Purple fluids Carbon Black Dual Fan Mega Radiator W/ Insulated Lines Carbon White 2x4/4x4 Slip/4x4 Differential Lock 14” Wheels/27” Tires If you are interested in becoming a dealer please visit www.odesutvs.com and click on “Dealer Inquiry”.

To find your local dealer, please visit www.odesutvs.com and click on “Locate a Dealer”.

By ODESUTVS, in ODES UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • NEW UTV - Dominator-X 800cc & 1000cc UTV

The all NEW DOMINATOR X is OFFICIALLY Announced and ready for Pre-Orders! Why follow when it’s so much fun to lead? We have been committed from day one to be a company that evolves. After 14 months of R&D we re­leased the Raider which became unique to the market and ran the same Solid platform ODES has been running internationally since 2008 and statewide since 2010. We then decided it was time to dig deeper with a new utility Design for 2015. We spent nearly all of 2014 with USA Designers, Engineers, and R&D facilities to create a new utility that would have features unique to the market. What emerged was a brand new, sleek and modern designed utv with innovative features that will make the competition drool. Dominator X Standard Features *Standard with Royal Purple, Purple Ice and Max-Cycle Synthetic Oil Included.
      * Rear Dump Bed Right and Left Side Locking Cargo Storage.
      *32” 180 Watt LED Bar with Directional Lighting.
      *LED Headlights with integrated LED Blinkers and Halogen lights.
      *Cage Style Doors with Plastic Overlay and interior quick release latch.
      *Store and go Window/Roof System, unlatch the window and slide it into the roof!
      *Sliding Seats designed for the modern rider with carbon style inlays and red stitching.
      *New Thicker and more durable rear standard bumper.
      *New Standard Black Powder Coated Shocks with Blue Coils.
      *Increased interior legroom by over 4 inches!
      *Wireless On/Off Remote with Push Start Button.
      *Quick Release Hood that folds towards the window for easy access under the hood.
      *New 14” Black Wheels with Silver billet inlays and 27” 6 Ply Off Road Tires.
      *New All wheel Disc Brake System.
      *New Optional Bluetooth Sound System with Marine Roll Cage Speakers
      *Electronic Power Steering Standard on the 1000cc, Optional on the 800cc.
      *Heavy Duty Molded Floor Mats and Bed Mat New Factory Extended Warranties Available! See Dealer or www.odesutvs.com for full details. To enter the contest, visit our website at www.odesutvs.com 2015 800CC DOMINATOR X-2
      2015 1000CC DOMINATOR X-2 EPS MSRP: $10,995
      MSRP: $12,495 800/1000cc V-Twin ODES Engine CV Tech Canada Clutch System Colors: Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection Brown Camo Running with Royal Purple fluids Carbon Black Dual Fan Mega Radiator W/ Insulated Lines Carbon White 2x4/4x4 Slip/4x4 Differential Lock 14” Wheels/27” Tires 2015 800CC DOMINATOR X-4
      2015 1000CC DOMINATOR X-4 EPS MSRP: $11,995
      MSRP: $13,495 800/1000cc V-Twin ODES Engine CV Tech Canada Clutch System Colors: Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection Brown Camo Running with Royal Purple fluids Carbon Black Dual Fan Mega Radiator W/ Insulated Lines Carbon White 2x4/4x4 Slip/4x4 Differential Lock 14” Wheels/27” Tires If you are interested in becoming a dealer please visit www.odesutvs.com and click on “Dealer Inquiry”.

To find your local dealer, please visit www.odesutvs.com and click on “Locate a Dealer”.

By ODESUTVS, in ODES UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies