Quantcast

waterbufalo

Odes Dominator

Does anyone have info on the Odes Dominator X4 800. I ve been looking at theses and trying to get better info on the plz give some insight..Thx

Hi mate, Ive got an 800. Had it for 4/5 years.If you are happy to cruise around at a leisurely pace and do a bit of exploring then they are a cheap alternative. Anything remotely fast on rough ground will likely end in early end to the day. Ive had to replace the tie rods for small car ones as I broke one without much effort so I just replaced at the same time. Only issue is the Ive probably move the weak point to somewhere else.

Also I have managed to roll it once at relatively slow speed and tweaked the cage. I pulled it back roughly to where it should be and then removed the doors and welled in side intrusion bars to help strengthen it a little until I can make something better later. I've also shredded a belt so I replaced it and ordered a 2nd which I keep in the glove box.

They are a cheap fun vehicle but they arent a Can Am or Polaris. If you have mates you are riding with that have the brand name UTVs dont expect to be keeping up in the fast stuff. I like to go out by myself and just explore so it suits me fine. I would like to push it harder at times but I just except the limitations and drive to suit. There are several upgrades I want to do to make it safer and more capable.

I'll add some pics a bit later if like.

On 2/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, waterbufalo said:

Does anyone have info on the Odes Dominator X4 800. I ve been looking at theses and trying to get better info on the plz give some insight..Thx

Don't buy one I have a 2018 Dominator x 2 800 10 months old been in and out of the shop for the 7 months  just got it out of shop again been there for 2 1/2 months there junk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.