Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

waterbufalo

Odes Dominator

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have info on the Odes Dominator X4 800. I ve been looking at theses and trying to get better info on the plz give some insight..Thx

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hi mate, Ive got an 800. Had it for 4/5 years.If you are happy to cruise around at a leisurely pace and do a bit of exploring then they are a cheap alternative. Anything remotely fast on rough ground will likely end in early end to the day. Ive had to replace the tie rods for small car ones as I broke one without much effort so I just replaced at the same time. Only issue is the Ive probably move the weak point to somewhere else.

Also I have managed to roll it once at relatively slow speed and tweaked the cage. I pulled it back roughly to where it should be and then removed the doors and welled in side intrusion bars to help strengthen it a little until I can make something better later. I've also shredded a belt so I replaced it and ordered a 2nd which I keep in the glove box.

They are a cheap fun vehicle but they arent a Can Am or Polaris. If you have mates you are riding with that have the brand name UTVs dont expect to be keeping up in the fast stuff. I like to go out by myself and just explore so it suits me fine. I would like to push it harder at times but I just except the limitations and drive to suit. There are several upgrades I want to do to make it safer and more capable.

I'll add some pics a bit later if like.

Mine is a odes dominator x 2015 two seater.  It will fly around 60mph. I have had mine about a year and a half, no problems.