Quantcast

Joyner units on sale!! $2000 instant manufacture rebate

JoynerUSA

*THE 2017 UNITS ARE IN ROUTE AND WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM! ALL 2016 UNITS ARE BEING OFFERED WITH A $2000 MANUFACTURE INSTANT REBATE.*

Joyner introduced its first side by side in 2005 and continues to offer the best, ''bang for your buck'' buggy out there. We offer several models to suit you needs and all of our units come with a 1-year factory warranty. They are assembled and inspected by our certified Joyner technician, right here in Phoenix, AZ. We are located on 16th st and Broadway and encourage you to come down and take a test drive today. Call with any questions you may have or to check the price on shipping right to your door.

2016 Sand Viper 1100cc  $7500

2016 Renegade 4x4 1100cc  $8500(2-seat model)

2016 Renegade 4x4 1100cc  $9500(4-seat)

ALL 2016 MODELS COME STANDARD WITH LUXURY RESERVOIR SHOCKS AND lED LIGHT BARS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.