Quantcast

conductor78

2012 polaris rzr 4 800 tires

I have a 2012 rzr 4 800. Its time for new tires. I dont have a lot to spend but wanted to see if anyone could give their thoughts on a good cheaper tire. Im looking for 27x9x12 and 27x11x12.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jim Sabin
      I have a 2012 MSU 500 that recently was having an issue with the motor not starting,  I ended up reworking the ground wire at the fuel pump leads and now I have notice that when I switch to 4Wheel drive, it does not work. Any ideals what going on?
    • By Joe in CO
      Hello everyone.  I picked up a 2012 hisun strike 800 UTV.  Previous owner said that it overheated.  They were trying to drive it back to their vehicle and said it just stopped running.  He said he thought it was a blown head gasket.  They replaced fuel pump and looks like a new starter solenoid relay.   It does not have any antifreeze in the oil so don’t think its head gasket (I ordered new ones anyway). It turns over but not with a lot of juice.  (Kind of like an almost dead battery). I put in a new battery but still does the same thing.  Any thoughts?
    • By Travis
      Rear right tire blew out going down the gravel road the other day, tried plugging it, but it was on the sidewall and it kept tearing down the sidewall, (rear tires are probably 10 years old, at least), so i called the dealership here in town since  i knew they keep tires in stock.
      Employee:"thank you for calling pro powersports how can i help you"
      Me:"i need to check on a price for a rear tire, 01 mule 550 KAF300C5, tire size is 22x11-10"
      Employee"alright, hang on one sec"
      Me:"okay"
      Employee "$237 for 1 tire"
      Me :"thank you sir"
      *click*
      I found single tires on ebay and amazon and RM atv etc for about $70 or $80 shipping not included, so i ordered this set off amazon,
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08572QZKZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      supposed to  be here Tuesday,  I'll be sure to keep this thread updated  on how the tires do so maybe if someone else wants try this $50 a tire deal.
    • By EJR
      I have a 2012 Coleman (hisun) hs700. The cooling fan quit working. I replaced the water temp sensor/ radiator fan switch located towards the bottom of the radiator. That did not cure the problem. I also put 12v directly to the fan to make sure the fan was still good. I then took the harness off the new temp sensor and shorted it to turn on the fan and nothing. Is there something else in line I should look at? I also found the sensor at the motor and jumpered through it. Still did not work.
      Any suggestions? 
      Thanks
    • By Yourname
      Hi everyone new to utv board
      I have a 2012 Joyner R2 im having a loss of power unit idles fine and starts right up but bogs down around 2000 + rpms unit will then begin fluctuating high rpm low rpm Repeatedly under throttle  it’s  almost like it’s in a limp mode fuel line will stiffen and go back loose again I can see the pump look like it’s cutting on and off while this is happening  I I have changed all vacuum lines fuel lines changed FPR and fuel pump And also the injectors  and I have swapped out the TPS sensor