Quantcast

mightymikee

2006 Joyner 800cc FI owner

Hi guys,

I wanted to drop by and say hi. 

Just picked up 2006 Sandviper 800cc FI with fox air shocks. 

Want to do a full tune up and looking to gain some knowledge from the wise around here. 

So here is my buggy. 

Hello yall!

IMG_20170524_212157.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.   Thanks Scott

By Poriggity, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Joyner 800cc sand viper mini

I have a 2006 joyner 800cc sandviper. After it cut out I decided to open up the gas tank to have a look. After removing the sending unit I said wtf. The thing just crumbled , and was covered in rust. Is there anything i can just replace this with. I'm done with china.

By Rdprovost, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Joyner 650cc LJ276MT-2 BUGGY Electrical Diagram

Hello Help wiring electricla diagram Joyner 650cc LJ276MT-2 BUGGY   I need electric scheme in colour or with wiring description   [email protected]

By Łukasz Kowalik, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • On eBay full baja utv chase honda powered rzr x3 turbo yxz killer sand dirt buggy on eBay street legal

Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
      No reserve street legal dune buggy on eBay bid to win #123052023530   602-326-3936 any questions     
      Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4 

By Fireman2343, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies