Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

BACK IN BLACK! 2008 Can-Am X-Package Premium ATVs

BACK IN BLACK!

2008 Can-Am X-Package Premium ATVs

By Andrew Smith

DS_450_X_2%20copy.thumbnail.jpgBREAKING NEWS! Can-Am's ALL NEW Upgraded X-Package Models are here!A few months back, when we first tested the DS 450 in Tennessee, we also got the chance to test the entire lineup of upgraded X-Package models. Knowing that there was an entire lineup of great machines out there has been pure torture for us since then. But, we promised Can-Am we'd keep our mouths shut until their official debut, and not share that news with you--until now, that is.

read more

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.  Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJWTDWT The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Reports:  https://www.scribd.com/document/388250480/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016?secret_password=t953zxjvDKv4iDAe3qWM https://www.scribd.com/document/388250722/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2017?secret_password=GIQSzm2lckCMf09JNrNn

By orvresearcher, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2008 hisun rear axles

Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info

By Charles Newton Jr., in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2008 Big Muddy head gasket question

Thanks for the add. I have a chance to buy a 2008 Big Muddy sxs70 with 500 hours. Owners says needs head gasket as getting water in oil but has not over headed,does not knock or smoke. Price sounds real good . I have no problem changing head gasket but but does it sound to be that simple? Thanks for any help.

By jjln50, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • UTV back end weight

Hey guys, new here and had a question about back end weight on a Polaris RANGER 500 or 1000.  I tried calling the dealers and manufacture but all I could get was dry weight. does anyone know the back end weight of one of these?  I’m putting an implement on the receiver and need to know what lb spring to use. If I had one I could back it up on my warehouse scale but am out of luck. Erik

By Emetzger, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 2008 Trooper 2 1100 (HELP Please) shifter cable replacement

I have a 1100cc T/2 that I am replacing all of the propeller shafts, ball joints, tie-rod ends etc.. I am also going to relocate the Radiator, air filter and exhaust for mudding. parts I need  2 front propeller shafts/ Axles Front and rear Hub Bearing kits Starter Mud flares for fenders Roof/half doors  

By Damage442, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply