Quantcast

2016 Joyner Clutch will not engage

Snatchy

I have a 2016 1100 Trooper that will not engage the clutch.  Long story short... I stuck it in the mud.  The mud hole was about 1.5 - 2 feet deep with the bottom skid plate on top of the rut.  It took about 2 hours to get her out.  After we pulled her out, the clutch will not engage and the gear will not come out of neutral.  

Any suggestions?  Thanks

silverbullet

Just get a garden hose and find a hole where you can get in.If no place to shoot water into the bellhousing.If no place pull the starter out first disconnect battery.Once starter is out just use hose and flush the bellhousing till there is no more mud.There is a little plate on the transmission take the 10mm bolts off.You do not have to take it completely off.Just pry it out a little.And flush till no more mud.If anybody need help call me it's easier for me to help!I Have 16 years of experience on Joyner.We have built hundreds of  Stock and Hi Performance engines we have shop manuals to help you out.928 344 2117

Thanks Rich

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.