Quantcast

2009 Joyner Trooper 5 Speed Transmission Shaft Size

• Alex changed the title to 2009 Joyner Trooper 5 Speed Transmission Shaft Size

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lonesome_spud
      I am trying to locate a transmission radiator for my 2022 coleman UT400.  I cannot find a parts listing that shows the transmission radiator, so I am not sure what the part number is. 
    • By Oldman
      I installed a new GY6 150cc engine in a Bull Dog Pup 200 and when I put it in drive, it grinds for a second and then runs fine.  Works great when i place it in reverse.  Could it be from it idling too high?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!!!!
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Hugh
      I want to change the transmission oil for my Sector Crew 1000 but cannot find the information on what type of transmission fluid this UTV use. I even called Hisun but they don't know it either. I get different answer each time I call. The service manual doesn't have any information on the transmission.
      Thank you