Quantcast

High Mountain ATV Jamboree 2009 (In Idaho)

Paiute3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shepdog
      I just picked up a 2009 bmx utv 500, there is a small 'nipple' on the water pump, its barbed like a hose goes on it , where is that little hose Suposed to go? 
    • By Hector
      Hello all,
      I got a 2009 T2 and found the wiring on the fuse box that holds the fuel pump and ecu power had a short and was not wired correctly. I wanted to see if anyone could provide a picture of the back of theirs so i can see how it is wired 
      thank you
    • By Michael M
      I'm trying to get mine running (Landmaster 2013 BD700 4x4 from Home Depot) and looking for detailed pics or videos of the carb connections like springs locations, vent tubes etc, like exactly what holes which springs go to.
      Also looking for any cross refence parts that might work, like if anyone has tried one of the cheap v-twin 266 carbs that looks like our 2bbl or other parts that work and are much cheaper/easier to find than the old Subaru stuff?
      Rebuild kits for the carbs or individual o-rings etc. Searched everywhere little luck.
      I have disassembled my carb, its in good condition but some of the o-rings are borderline, and it needs new ones.
      I have several o-ring kits with dozens of styles and none fit exactly.
      If my "rebuild" dosent work ill try one of the v-twin carbs and post back here.
      Any help greatly appreciated.
      Thanks Mike
    • By Rick McGill
      So, here's my story. I have a 2009 Hisun 700cc UTV. Started out as a freebie but you know nothing is free. I'm no mechanic but a neighbor is very good with this stuff and he's been doing all the work. I'm just doing all the cosmetic stuff. After replacing rings, piston, gaskets and seals, water pump, etc., he found that a circlip and a roll pin that hold the oil pump shaft in, have fallen off inside the engine at some time in the past. We don't know when or how long it's been driven that way. I got it from another neighbor who only drove it around the neighborhood once in a while. Anyway, the guy working on it thinks maybe we should just scrap the engine and find a replacement. I've heard the Yamaho Rhino 660 is almost a direct fit for the Hisun 700. My question is, "how direct?" Will it drop right into the same motor mounts? Will all the connections match up? Air box? Gearing? Carb? Sensors? This one is not fuel injected. OR-- If it's easier, where could I get a Hisun engine? Thanks in advance for all your input.

• By Stephanie
      The dump box on my machine doesn’t work. I think it’s the fuse but cannot remember where it’s located. Please help.