Quantcast

Sizzler

BLUERIBBON COALITION LAND USE ADVISORY

New Moab Plan Available

The BLM's Moab Field Office has released their Draft Resource Management Plan (DRMP) and Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS). The combined document is available for download at: http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/moab/planning.html.

BLM is taking comment until November 30, 2007. Stay tuned for regular email updates and BRC's thorough analysis of the new plan.

Ric Foster

Public Lands Dept. Manager

BlueRibbon Coalition

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Environmental Group Petitions to have Lizard Listed as Endangered Species

Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard The Center for Biological Diversity (CBD) has filed a petition for protective status of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard through the Endangered Species Act (ESA). The California Fish and Game Commission is now considering their petition. After several failed attempts to get the lizard listed as protected through the Federal Government the CBD is now trying to get the species listed through the State. Additionally, the CBD has recently filed their intent to sue the US Fish and Wildlife Service for failing to decide if 16 species in California warrant consideration of the ESA. Once a petition is filed, the FWS has 90 days to respond which they neglected to do. Among the 16 species listed in their Intent to Sue is the Colorado Desert Fringe-Toed Lizard, another species found in the dunes and desert areas where many people recreate. "Both of these actions by the CBD could have huge implications for duners not only in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area but also in Ocotillo Wells, Superstition and Plaster City Areas where two of these species are located," stated ASA Executive Director Nicole Gilles. "This just shows that their war chest is limitless and our fight will never be over." AmericanSandAssociation.org   Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • STI HD5 Just Released a NEW Wheel with or without Beadlock

STI Tire & Wheel’s HD Alloy wheel line will be drawing even more attention soon with the introduction of the all-new HD5. The HD5 offers incomparable durability and a stunning new style, of course. The STI HD5 is available in sizes 12×7, 14×7 and 15×7 dimensions in the HD5 line up. The HD5 debuts in a striking Gloss Black finish with machined accents, topped with a Hi-Gloss clear coat seal. Adding to this wheel’s dynamic personality are chrome bolts and rivets. The final touch is a matching low-profile center cap. Like all STI HD Alloy series wheels, the lightweight HD5 comes with a no-hassle Lifetime Structural Warranty, thanks to unique inner and outer heavy-duty wheel lip reinforcement. The HD5 is both a beauty and a beast, boasting 1000-lb. load ratings for the 14- and 15-inch models. The new HD5 is obviously a premium wheel, but it does not come at a premium price. As always, STI strives to deliver both performance and value in every product it ships. STI HD5 wheels are available at finer ATV/UTV dealers everywhere. Item shown in the Photo is a TRUE BEADLOCK WHEEL! www.triumphmotorsports.com or Give Us A Call (909) 898-0272

By TMS UTV, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • MOTORSPORT FIELD EVENT HANDBOOK

MOTORSPORT FIELD EVENT HANDBOOK HOW TO CONDUCT A SUCCESSFUL ATV/UTV/MC FIELD/RODEO EVENT If you’ve been considering promoting a motor sport field event, this handbook will save you countless hours and get you started toward success. It will take you from the earliest planning stage to the final steps on the field. In it you’ll find eleven sample events along with what’s needed to make them happen. It covers: Event Considerations What, where, when, how? Event Logistics What materials are needed? Staffing Considerations Who does what? Who’s in charge? How many people do you need? The Paperwork Signup sheets Score sheets Information to be posted Waivers The material is loosely bound so copies may be made using the forms as is. A CD is included so you may modify the paperwork to fit your needs. Years of experience are contained in this copyrighted material. It is available for $49.95. If you would like a training session at your location I am available to meet with your group. The only fee in addition to the package cost will be my expense. Richard Peck 520-885-6274 © 2007 Richard Peck

By Gumball, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 0 replies
    • Anyone taking their Troopers through any deep mud

Needing some Info. Two months after i got my trooper i took it through some pretty deep mud and in doing so i packed the the pressure plates full of mud making it impossible to actually activiate the clutch. Cost me a good 600 to get it all fixed and replacement of parts. Know i have seen plenty of youtube video and pictures on different forums of people just burying their troopers in the mud, so my question is, is their any modification or any type of snorkel that i could buy or make myself that would allow me to actuall go through some mud without worrying about damaging my trooper.

By jkbrown1984, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies