Quantcast

Sizzler

BLUERIBBON COALITION LAND USE ADVISORY

New Moab Plan Available

The BLM's Moab Field Office has released their Draft Resource Management Plan (DRMP) and Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS). The combined document is available for download at: http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/moab/planning.html.

BLM is taking comment until November 30, 2007. Stay tuned for regular email updates and BRC's thorough analysis of the new plan.

Ric Foster

Public Lands Dept. Manager

BlueRibbon Coalition

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kinarfi
      Any plans to go to Moab -- 2016
    • By 2scoops
      Recent trip to Moab went great. Trooper performed flawlessly. It out climbs my wife's wildcat and my buddies rzr 4 800. It also out climbs most rzr 1000's because they are afraid to do the climbs I do (scared to damage it). I have the suspension dialed in and the sway bar is an absolute necessity with the dual rate springs. I didn't bottom out once even with a 95lb rear seat/cage and two kids in it. This and I also have the most comfortable rides of the rzr & wildcat I the rocks.
    • By UTVBoard News
      Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard The Center for Biological Diversity (CBD) has filed a petition for protective status of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard through the Endangered Species Act (ESA). The California Fish and Game Commission is now considering their petition. After several failed attempts to get the lizard listed as protected through the Federal Government the CBD is now trying to get the species listed through the State. Additionally, the CBD has recently filed their intent to sue the US Fish and Wildlife Service for failing to decide if 16 species in California warrant consideration of the ESA. Once a petition is filed, the FWS has 90 days to respond which they neglected to do. Among the 16 species listed in their Intent to Sue is the Colorado Desert Fringe-Toed Lizard, another species found in the dunes and desert areas where many people recreate.
      "Both of these actions by the CBD could have huge implications for duners not only in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area but also in Ocotillo Wells, Superstition and Plaster City Areas where two of these species are located," stated ASA Executive Director Nicole Gilles. "This just shows that their war chest is limitless and our fight will never be over."

AmericanSandAssociation.org  
      Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide View the full article
    • By 2scoops
      This picture was taken overlooking Tusher Tunnel in Moab. I was using it as a rappelling tie-off.
      The Trooper performed well again--zero issues. Trails we did:
      Hells Revenge
      Steel Bender
      Fins & Things
      Porcupine 4x4 Trail
      Tusher Tunnel & Surrounding Areas
      The Trooper turned a lot of heads with both UTV & 4x4ers. I love driving something unique.
    • By TMS UTV
      STI Tire & Wheel’s HD Alloy wheel line will be drawing even more attention soon with the introduction of the all-new HD5. The HD5 offers incomparable durability and a stunning new style, of course.
      The STI HD5 is available in sizes 12×7, 14×7 and 15×7 dimensions in the HD5 line up.
      The HD5 debuts in a striking Gloss Black finish with machined accents, topped with a Hi-Gloss clear coat seal. Adding to this wheel’s dynamic personality are chrome bolts and rivets. The final touch is a matching low-profile center cap.
      Like all STI HD Alloy series wheels, the lightweight HD5 comes with a no-hassle Lifetime Structural Warranty, thanks to unique inner and outer heavy-duty wheel lip reinforcement. The HD5 is both a beauty and a beast, boasting 1000-lb. load ratings for the 14- and 15-inch models.
      The new HD5 is obviously a premium wheel, but it does not come at a premium price. As always, STI strives to deliver both performance and value in every product it ships.
      STI HD5 wheels are available at finer ATV/UTV dealers everywhere.

Item shown in the Photo is a TRUE BEADLOCK WHEEL!
      www.triumphmotorsports.com
      or Give Us A Call (909) 898-0272