Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Kinarfi

Member Profile

Please fill out the member profile, at a minimum, most of us at least want to know where you're from and what you ride, the rest is good too. :rolleyes:

Put what ride in the "Interests" box, (just a suggestion) ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Bricklayer
      .Hi I'm new to UTV Board,  used to be a member of a rhinoclones forum that changed its domain to something like UTV board...
      Is this the same forum? 
      I had a hisun 700 now have a rhino 660. 

Thanks!
      John
    • By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By kenfain
      It's a sad day for country music fans worldwide. As well as the country music community. A country legend has passed. And I feel like I've lost a piece of myself. I grew up with his music, playing in the background of my youth. A soundtrack of better, less complicated times.
      One of the best fiddlers in country music, and probably best known for his song, The devil went down to Georgia. It's been said that if anyone could beat the devil in a duel of fiddles. It would be Charlie Daniels. He was a true American, and a fine musician. Although he's gone, his music lives on. Thanks for the years of talent that you shared. And thanks for the memories. "God bless America, and God bless music city." And God bless the CDB. Rest in peace Charlie Daniels. 
    • By Travis
      Two of my favorite actors.