Quantcast
Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

New Polaris RZR Baja Front Bumper

Recommended Posts

PolarisRZR-Bumper-2-744470.jpg

PolarisRZR-Bumper-1-704913.jpg

This is the new RZR Front Bumper from RZR Tech. This serves as a totally rigid front bumper and brush guard but also as a heavy duty front-upper chassis reinforcement. This bumper fits the standard RZR 08-09' (w/ removal of the front sway bar) and it also fits the RZR S.

The factory didn't give us much protection for the front or rear of teh RZR, or a lot to work with. But we've come up with some excellent solutions that fit well and look great. Bumpers are made from various sizes of DOM tubing in precision production fixtures that allow for easy installation and the best protection available for your baby. They fit tightly to the body, so the size of the vehicle doesn't change much and there's nothing protruding. These bumpers have already proven to pay for themselves in an accident. Don't find out the hard way.

For installation, you will need to drill four 3/8" holes in the dash bar for the provided hardware to fasten the chassis stiffener to the frame. Besides this, the kit is all bolt together. There is no plastic cutting needed.

Price is $425 w/ Red, Black (or new) Sparkle Silver powdercoat. Price includes installation hardware.

RZR Tech

Website: http://www.rzrtech.com/

RZRtech.com is a division of Spectrum Offroad Inc. the same company that brought the world the Spectrum Sandsports and LT-Rhino product lines. Our parent company has recently been heavily involved with the highest level of Offroad racing and has handed down some pretty amazing technology for us to use in our RZR product line.

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Topics

    • By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By Anthony Butler
      So my rear diff lock cable is seized on a 2009 trooper 1100 T2 . How do i remove the end that goes into the diff ? 
    • By paraord
      Hey guys,

      While installing the High lifter lift kit in my 2015 Mule 4010 I nicked the piston, strut rod, the shiney rod in the middle that I cant remember the name (no coffee yet this morning). I knew the nick was deep enough to eventually tear up the seal and she'd let loose. Well 3 months or so down the road here we are, its blown out. 
       
      My question is how do I know which strut I have? I see 2 listed in the exploded 45023-1006 and the 45023-7503. The difference is the spring rate or K value. Seeing as I have high lifter springs does it matter the K value? And if that's the case can I use any of the 45023 prefix struts from various other models? 

      Thanks all,
       
      Andrew
    • By josephb
      I've had to remove and replace a couple axles in the past. Now I just can't remember how I did it. Yes, the spindle and hub is removed. Any trick to help would be greatly appreciated. T I A.
    • By Lenny
      I'm not trying to trample flatbeds post about the front ball joints being able to pull out. I just couldn't find his post to reply there. Sorry flatbed. Flatbed found that the bolts holding the ball joints in place weren't close enough to the ball joint stem to fit into it's groove, thus the ball joint could work it's way out. This happened to flatbed and Kinarfi. It could be very dangerous if this happened at the wrong time. I finally got around to checking mine today. The top of the ball joint on the front left had already pulled out 1/8". The bottom one was still ok. I did as flatbed sujested and drilled them out and refitted them with new bolts. Both joints on the right side did not need any work as they were secured ok by the original bolts. To reiterate what flatbed said, be sure to address this potential failure. Just redo them and don't wait for signs of them pulling out.
      Lenny


×
×
  • Create New...