Quantcast

2019 Coleman Utv 550 outfitter

Lol I figured it out for some reason I was not getting power to the fuze box so I jumped it and everything turned on so I took some heavy duty wire and ran it from the power side of the key.       !/ the on position wire !/switch so know when I turn the key everything works ! Dont try this if u dont know what your doing cause u can cause damage just so u know ! Hope this helps some one ! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter 550.    Just shut down while driving.   Finding that when pushing on the brake pedal it blows the F8 fuse so it will not start back up.   Tracked ALL wires and find nothing.   Will startup with a new fuse but hit the brake and its done?  Changed all the relays and still the same thing going on.   Anyone have any ideas.   Only have 30hrs on this unit.   Coleman has been NO HELP at all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jcbigg
      When I try to start my AXIS 500 (from Lowes) there is a buzzing sound coming from the battery compartment and it will not turn over/start. The battery is showing 12.47 volts so that does not appear to be the issue, are there any suggestions on where to look next?
    • By Jason S
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 2022 Bobcat 34XL.  Over time, I have to press harder and harder on the brake pedal before the ignition will fire. Now I have to practically stand on it with all my weight to get it to start.  Does anyone know if there is a spring or something that might need replacing, or have had this issue before? I don't have any schematics of the brake sensor/assembly.
      TIA
    • By Smith5961
      2020 550 Coleman.   have a fault code 118   And I’ve replaced the sensor I have spark but still doesn’t crank 
    • By SIO
      Does anyone no how to to adjust these shocks. never had shocks with the fast and slow adjustments. But the main problem is it rides ruff. My bike came with the shocks set at 7 1/2" from center of nut to top of spring. The book calls for 5.5" front and 4.7" rear and they say max. Just want to make sure before moving them that far.
    • By Alien10
      A while back I was looking at an auction UTV plow and the mounting of it.  Looked like it had an "H" bar with two pins that hooked into brackets on the front frame of the UTV.   I have a bunch of 1/4" x2" angle iron, and some 2"x1/2" flat stock in the barn.   I was thinking of welding up a bolt on implement mount that would provide 2 holes about 14" apart, that pins could be used to hook up an "H" frame for a plow or even a straight bar across with pins to hold it in place.   The angle iron "A" would utilize the existing bumper mounting bolts front and bottom, and have the two channels "B" with holes for individual pins or one large bar across. Those channels would be welded to the ends of the angle iron. 
      Anyone ever try this for a front mount?   It would be close to  this one that is for sale on the net.  It is supposed to fit a KFI plow mount.