Quantcast

Cub cadet challenger 750 crew starting issue

groged67

I have an issue with my sector crew 750

2017 EFI

Starter engages and spins but does not turn the engine over. Does this mean a bad starter clutch. The starter is new. I started the pull of the cover where the starter clutch is located but cannot get to the back bottom bolts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just ordered a starter clutch kit from motorcycle DR. I have the old one off and it was loose and teeth on the clutch were ground down. I also ordered a charging upgrade kit to go from 250 watts to 750! Woot woot. I will post some picks! I also replaced and relocated the oil cooling lines between the engine and clutch with race quality heat resistant lines with stainless braid over them. The old ones were leaking from cheap clamps and in a stop they could not be tightened from. I also put a silicone pan heater under the crank case to heat the oil during cold Northern MN days. There is that bubble foil insulation under the pad with high temp silicone holding it together.

from. 091424407ac6c73bf1fffe29830d12a6.jpg9dabe87f54bf5684876fd98108b02ee2.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By Gary Odom
      I bought a tracker 88sx crew in 2023. It has a whishing noise coming from the front end. Starts out low and gets louder as speed increases. Took it back to the dealer and they said it was normal on this model. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this.
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Steve Toney
      Hello, my name is Steve and just signing up.  Bought my first UTV yesterday.  It is a Massimo T-Boss 550.  
    • By SafeSledBryan
      Hey guys! My name is Bryan and i am the owner and creator of Safe Sled. Not some crazy corporate backed recovery product, but just some guy with an idea. 

4 years ago, I suffered 11 strokes, and am now 50% paralyzed on the left side of my body. I am unable to work a normal job anymore. I was working on the sled 2 years before this all unraveled. My wife told me to keep working on it since i was pissing her off staying home and doing nothing.
      I still plan on improving and implementing different ideas as the product’s revenue continues to grow.
      if the sled is appealing to you, please check out my website, safesledoffroad.com
      Safe Sled Website