Quantcast

johnpeter

2018 Yamaha YXZ1000R SE Team Yamaha Blue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can Am Commander MAX Limited On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-Am-Commander-MAX-Limited/203010208113?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR 4 Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Polaris-RZR-4-Turbo/264744090075?

• By BAER
      Have a lot of problems shifting gears on a hill, anyone have this problem 
    • By Lester Richards
      Took it out the other day, it died and engine temp light came on and I heard the gurgling in the radiator. I let it cool for few, got it home in limp mode.  fan kicks on but im not sure 40 seconds is long enough and/or if it kicking on all the times when it needs to be. fan relay works id assume or fan would never operate. Took temp sensor wire off and fan does NOT auto kick on like I was told. No debris in front of radiator, its full , correct level on overflow tank. unit has 1,600 miles, iv had if for 6 months and all the sudden I get this issue.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By utvrallyraid
      Check out the video from our last race, and come join us December 10th at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad Park.
      Can't wait to see you there!

• By utvrallyraid
      Come join us for Round 6 of the UTV Rally Raid. For more information visit our website www.utvrallyraid.com or call 256-270-8022.
    • By utvrallyraid
      Come join us! For more information visit our website: http://utvrallyraid.com/

• By Alex
      4WheelDirt takes a quick spin in the latest UTV from Yamaha - the 2015 Yamaha Viking VI.

• By billdunk
      Hi Guys and Girls,
      Liking what've read in the forum so far, but need some advice.
      I live in northern NSW, Australia on 23 hectares (55 acres) and I'm sick of how long it takes to get around our admittedly hilly terrain on our tractor, so a SxS just seems to be the answer.
      My problem is the question. Yamaha and Kawasaki are the best represented dealers that I trust in the area, so I'm choosing between a Rhino 700 and a Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4, both used.
      There is a rhino available with 550 hours on it that has a good service history, but for a similar price I can get a Mule with around 100 hours.
      Thoughts anyone?
      My concern with the Mule is the 400cc motor vs 668cc. Carby vs EFI. Drum vs disc brakes. But the rhino has 500 more hours.... As I mentioned, we have really hilly terrain.
      Or do I double my budget and buy new?
      Cheers,
      Bill
      --
      Newbie in Aus