Quantcast

Does anyone know if Joyner USA in Phoenix AZ is still in business.  Can't get onto their website.  The FB postings are over 1 year old.  Doesn't seem like the owner is interested in keeping customers interested or updated in what's going on.  Hasn't been at the Riverview address in a couple of years.  Last I knew, he was on S 18 St.  There's a website that says Joyner USA is at the 3700 block of E Roeser.  Don't know at the moment if it is the same business.  I bought a couple of wheels from him last year and I want to buy two more.

Must have been an internet problem.  It's up today.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jhen
      I just purchased a Joyner Trooper T2.  Does anyone know if it can be registered to use on the roads in Arizona?  It has the street legal stuff like mirrors and turn signals.  It also has catalyst and air sensor.  I tried to get it insured and insurance told me "it's a dune buggy".   We don't insure dune buggies!   The title, which I can't get changed until the 28th of July (appointment issues) shows Joyne  ATV.  I really enjoy the Trooper and it fills the bill for what my wife and I were looking for.   
    • By Joey Miller
      Hey I finally found a joyner I could afford lol I just bought a 2008 joyner sand viper 800cc I like it but it needs work that's not the issue me being a mechanic issue is I can't seem to find the parts I need like everything else I've worked on I'm not even sure what would work so I need advice from some one who has been there for now the things I need the most are rear shocks , I need the upper and lower ball joints or Johnny joints whatever they are called and I'm sure this had a fuel pressure regulator before now it just has some random inline pump no filter runs good for 15 mins or so then runs pretty crappy but if I let it sit a bit same thing I know it's going out but I need to know what I can do to sub for the factory pump and what psi requirement it has that's it for now any help would be appreciated
    • By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
    • By chris.minix
      Is the any other ball joint brands out there for the Troopers? 
    • By massimobuck400xgolf
      I just bought a new buck 400x golf and just signed up to this forum. Lots of good info and glad to be here.
      I took off seat to see the engine and noticed a black circular pipe just sitting exposed  leading to the engine bay. As well as a rectangular pipe coming off crank case and possibly even an electrical harness or two with nothing obvious to plug them into?
      Does anyone have the buck 400x golf and take a picture or look in their engine bay and let me know if this is normal or if there is something missing on my cart.
      I reached out to massimo and let them know that it was unusable if this is actually an important missing part it probably shouldn't be driven, they said I should hear back in 3-5 days but that they are very busy. I figure if one of you has one you can take a look for me and I don't have to wait around on massimo to answer me on what a normal engine bay looks like.
      Thanks for your help,

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Volkz VLOGS
      looking for all information and wiring diagrams that can help me complete my ECU swap. I'm in the process of switching the trooper to a Haltech elite 1500 ECU... any information on sensor types and ways to wire and configure them in the ECU would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Looking for a tube exhaust header for the joyner 1100 engine. Thanks!
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By JoynerUSA
      We have just about anything you could need for your Chery 800/1100 or 650cc engine.
      Mention you are a UTV Board member and receive 20% discount.
    • By ruffhunter
      Hi this my first post here.. I've got a 2009 joyner renegade that after it sits for an hour or two it takes forever ( like 10-20 min of cranking with full throttle)to start but once it starts it runs fine until you let it sit I've checked fuel and fuel pressure, spark and spark plugs I'm thinking it must be some kind of sensor I'm hoping someone on here can help.. thanks