Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

BITD Henderson?s Fabtech 400

The 2008 race format is going to be totally different from the last four years. We are still going to be starting in the same location on private property out in the Eldorado Valley, 15 miles from downtown Henderson, with a brand new grand prix course in the infield. The infield will offer great place [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Joel Neubecker
      I just bought a 2008 Prowler 650 H1.  Rode it about 20 miles and the belt absolutely exploded!  Long story short, while replacing the belt, I spread the secondary with the cover bolt and didn't take it out before I put the secondary back on.  I tried to remove the bolt after I tightened the nut and it snapped off still stuck in the spreader hole.  I have no idea what to do.  Any help or suggestions would help greatly.  Thanks.
    • By kandlinaz
      Well, after a bad experience with repairs to our Trooper, Lloyd tore into the engine himself. We originally wanted to save time by hiring the engine rebuild out, but that bit us square in the butt. Remember the discussion about Silverbullet motorsports in Yuma??
      Stay tuned....we'll let you know what happens. 
      Has anyone rebuilt the engine in these troopers?
    • By WCF
      We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 
    • By Nate
      New to this forum i have been looking for a rim for our rig for several days called joyner and a dealer in mississippi but no luck been told they don't make em was just wondering if anyone pulled any off and want to sell did find some in cali but won't ship lol thanks in advance

• By Gerald Dillman
      Looking for a output shaft for a Joyner trooper t2. Went to move the buggy after sitting all winter and it appears the out put shaft that drives the rear wheels broke off inside the transmission so looking for the shaft or a complete transmission if someone has one