Meet Fox Sports Jeff Hammond

All riders will recieve prize bag

Registration begins at 9am ride begins at 10:30

$15 Entry fee per rider

Raffle tickets will be sold $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20.00

All proceeds will be donated to the Victory Junction [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TrailridgeRider
      Can someone explain why the master link i got from an atv shop wont work on the chain for the strike 250?  It looks like it fits but its just thick enough its wont slip through the holes of each end of the link!  The chains says its a 520 link and thats what i got but i am wondering if the hisun chain is just a hair different. 
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • By johnpeter
      2021 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Deluxe with Ride Command On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/275856634173?