Quantcast

New Yamaha Rhino 700 Dual Exhaust from Muzzys

RhinoExhaust-Muzzy-5-751570.jpg

Yamaha Rhino 700 Dual Exhaust

• Full stainless 2-2 design.
  • Dual polished oval aluminum mufflers.
  • Billet aluminum muffler mount brackets.
  • Big horsepower gains.
  • Integrated oxygen sensor bung.
  • Spring mounted and slip fit for durability.
  • USFS approved spark arrestors and quiet cores
  • Minimum sound levels / Maximum performance

This is the ultimate exhaust choice for Yamaha Rhino 700. Fully tuned equal length headpipes merge from 2 into 2, creating the most powerful Rhino exhaust available. The polished oval aluminum canisters feature billet aluminum inlets and outlets. Each canister comes standard with the Muzzy Modular Endcap system that includes a removable USFS approved spark arrestor and quiet core. The muffler canisters are held via a trick looking CNC machined aluminum bracket. The integrated oxygen sensor bung allows the addition of an air/fuel meter. The dual oval muffler design helps keep sound levels to a minimum while maintaining the incredible Muzzy exhaust tone. Detailed installation instructions are included.

RhinoExhaust-Muzzy-4-719476.jpg

Product detail: http://www.muzzys.com/Rhino700/index.html

Price: $799.95

Muzzys Performance Products

Phone: 541-385-0706

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alien10
      A while back I was looking at an auction UTV plow and the mounting of it.  Looked like it had an "H" bar with two pins that hooked into brackets on the front frame of the UTV.   I have a bunch of 1/4" x2" angle iron, and some 2"x1/2" flat stock in the barn.   I was thinking of welding up a bolt on implement mount that would provide 2 holes about 14" apart, that pins could be used to hook up an "H" frame for a plow or even a straight bar across with pins to hold it in place.   The angle iron "A" would utilize the existing bumper mounting bolts front and bottom, and have the two channels "B" with holes for individual pins or one large bar across. Those channels would be welded to the ends of the angle iron. 
      Anyone ever try this for a front mount?   It would be close to  this one that is for sale on the net.  It is supposed to fit a KFI plow mount.  

• By Chile
      I have a 2018 Massimo 700 MSU with the Delphi MT05 ECU.
      I have seen an alternative ECU reset procedure that involves running the engine at WOT for 5 seconds in neutral and then shutting down while throttle still at WOT.  The articles include comments that the rev limiter will prevent engine overspeed ad attendant damage. 
      1. Is this actually a recommended procedure for restting the ECU on a 700 MSU?
      2. What is the rev limited maximum RPM for the 700 MSU?
      I initiated this procedure but when the RPM exceeded 6000 I immediately terminated the process. It simply seemed excessive to me to continue.

Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

Chile
    • By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By Anthony Vigil
      Can anyone tell me how they grease the drivelines ?  Can’t grease the u joints. Do you need to take the driveline off ? 
      And are they easy to take off?
      Thanks
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4