Quantcast

DirtGrl

1100 Joyner Renegade Throttle Cable Broke

Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?

TIA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By M C
      Hey guys just bought a 07 trooper. Previous owner stated it ran great etc prior to clutch job then had issues. I drained tank, replaced plugs etc. found one of the injectors connectors was not connected and plugged it in. Solid 50psi fuel pressure.  It starts easier than previously on 3 cylinders but still runs very very poorly. I’m thinking the sound I’m hearing is it detonating at around 3k. It kinda sputters and falls apart. Sounds like clicking or something when it happens. I am at a bit of a loss, compression is a solid 150psi across the board with no movement. Verified spark and now am assuming all injector are functioning more or less correct as if I unplug any one it sound terrible at idle. 

A note, I tapped plugs at .7 manual called for .9-1.1 but that seems super over doing it but I will try adjusting them to 1.0
      additionally I’ve noticed the fan in rear doesn’t turn on. 

anyone with any help I will be in your debt.
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By David Trost
      2017 model.    I have checked the wiring, and even replaced the fuel pump.    The gauge still doesn't work.    Thanks!
    • By Tony C
      Is there a way to extend the throttle pedal for shorter folks?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Dan B
      The brake pads on my Renegade seem to be quite thin, less than 1800 miles.  Does anyone know what the thickness of new brake pad friction material is.  It will give me an idea as to how much brake pad life I might have left.  A supplier or suitable substitues would also be helpful in case I need to get new ones.  Thanks in advance.
    • By MMaster
      Have a new r4 approx 800 miles just noticed the tach wont sweep with ignition on but the speedo does, also will start with out the clutch engaged.  my 2012 r4 tach and speedo both sweep and it wont start unless the clutch is engaged , any ideas why?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Matt
    • By Michael Kinlaw
      I have a 2016 R4 and I was about to load it on my trailer and the steering just broke I think. My front wheels are both pointing outwards. Does this mean front differential broke?  I jacked it up and got them both pointing in the right direction. When up in the air they work together. But as soon as I put back on the ground and move it a few feet they separate again. 
    • By josephb
      Couldn't find in parts and pieces any aftermarket front lower ball joints for an 09 Renegade. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    • By Nate
      New to this forum i have been looking for a rim for our rig for several days called joyner and a dealer in mississippi but no luck been told they don't make em was just wondering if anyone pulled any off and want to sell did find some in cali but won't ship lol thanks in advance