Quantcast

David Trost

Fredericksburg TX Owner

Welcome to the UTV Board!

I've been through Fredericksburg a time or two, nice little area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 canam x3 xds turbo can am rzr On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-canam-x3-xds-turbo-can-am-rzr/293955991800?

• By Bentley76
      I am working on a ride for a friend of mine, it is a Gunner 250. Machine was parked last year because it wouldn't idle right. It would idle way up then back down to almost stalling so they parked it. His kid now wants to ride it again so we've gotten it out. First thing we did was drain old gas and re-fill. Changed filter and spark plug. It will start right up but immediately dies. Checked for fuel pressure it and it is good. You can spray starting fluid in fuel injection and it will do the same thing. Fires right up then dies. Anyone have a clue what this could be? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks
    • By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just got an enclosure today from Vista Quad Gear on Amazon.  I'm sharing this info because I was surprised at the quality of it and the price.  It came a week early.   I put it on today.  Its not perfect.  I need to extend the bottom of the door toward the front step but other then that I'm extremely happy with.   Front by the windshield is about 2 inchs short but w/ velcro no problem.    I priced building a cover/enclosure myself.   For this delivered price its well worth it.  If your looking for an enclosure for a 410 t boss this is it.  Comes in camo or black.  Will try and attach pictures and a link to amazon.  p.s. I have no ties to this company.  lol..... I just want others to know it will fit a t boss 410.  😉  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TPUBKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-XMR-195-HP-tune-32-wheels-Rockford-Fosgate-Stereo/313374787106?

• By cliffyk
      I acquired a Coleman UT400  just after Thanksgiving (2020) and find it to be quite different than most others seen on the web--the most visible difference is that the cylinder slants toward the rear placing the "hot spot" under the bed rather than under the seat (a significant improvement to my mind). THe curious prt of this is that neither Coleman nor  Hisun seem to acknowledge  this major design change. In fact the Owner's manual supplied with the vehicle appears tp haqve been written for a completely different unit--showing the ignition and light switches mounted in the dash (they are stalk mounted on the steering column on mine) and indicates that to change the spark plug requires removing the seat (the cylinder head and plug are under the bed on mine):

I wrote to Coleman and they sent me a what is supposed to be the most recent "UT400-5" manual which is still wrong about 90%+ of the vehicle. Neither the Coleman or Hisun websites are of any use as their content provides no photos and very little information about maintenance or the engine/drive train in general.
      Is anyone aware of when these changes were made, or of any sites offering info re: this latest mode?  Currently I'm battling shift cable adjustment to find better and more consistent reverse gear selection.
      Mine also differs in that the parking brake is a single caliper and disc mounted on the rear differential pinion shaft (this seems to be a "5 brake" configuration I have found reference to.
      Overall it seems well designed and manufactured--the chassis welds are as nice as you could ask for and the castings and  machining are top notch.
      Any information or suggestions as to where to look would be appreciated...
      TIA