Quantcast

Steve Steve

UpliftSxS end of year holiday sale!!

UpliftSxS ends of year sale.

All products 25% off till January 1st 2021

All make and models ! If it’s not listed just send a msg snd we will help answer any questions you may have .

http://www.UpliftSxS.com

UpliftSxS when special clearance is needed

🇺🇸thank you all ! Happy holidays 🇺🇸

8D051CDB-EDF5-4D4F-9F5F-6AAEDC335928.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.
    • By bth4430
      How are you guys hooking up your 12v pumps?  I want something quick and safe for my electrical system without running wire all the way up front to the pulse bar.  
      I don't want to use alligator clips on the battery either.
      Thanks
    • By erk mann
      Bike was flooded in tropical storm.  Replaced ecu and coil. Motor turns over but no spark have 12volts on one wire of coil. How much voltage should be on other small wire? Crank position sensor is about 200ohms. . Cleaned plug with sandpaper. Want a wiring diagram to check voltage at ecu. I have update. The blue wire going to coil has no voltage when turning it over. The white with black stripe has 12vdc when key is turned to on position.also, how do I clean the connectors on ecu? I dont see how I can get a  screwdriver in there  to release them. Found a schematic.i still need to clean connectors though

• By Erk13
      Where can I get a tool to release the connectors or pins  on my Bennche Hisun ? I'm sure they are on Amazon or EBay but don't know what size. My machine was flooded and I want to clean the connectors
    • By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends, I have a new utv Hisun 700. My problem is idle adjustment.  How is idle adjustment done? While my engine is idling 2500- 2700 rpm. I need idling adjustment 1500 rpm. Where I am, there is no master who understands this tool. How do you do the idle setting? Can you help me? Hello everyone. Thank you.