Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

New Billet Spare Tire Carrier from MachineTrix

UTV-SpareTireCarrier-2-727938.jpg

UTV-SpareTireCarrier-1-709047.jpg

Glendale, AZ - Machine Trix is proud to introduce their Billet Spare Tire Carrier system. It is mounted to 1.5" or 1.75" tubing in any direction. This is a complete bolt-on system with no welding required. The T-Handle that secures the spare also serves as a lug wrench and comes with handle grips.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba

• By Ethan McKinney
      This is a carb model not EFI it was in pieces when I got it. I got it running by replacing the fuel pump had to bypass this little reservoir thing I can’t find how it goes back in please help. Machine runs good but I have fuel coming out of the drain on the carb. This is a pic of the reservoir thing thanks

• By 2-8
      If my new Kawasaki Mule Pro Fxt Eps is ever released from Stop Sale Purgatory, I am immediately going to replace the stock tires with some ITP Blackwater Evolutions. Unfortunately, my tire guys supplier has gone out of buisness. I would appreciate it if some forum members could provide me with the name of a dependable/affordable online supplier. Thank you in advance!
    • By 2-8
      Hello to one and all. I am a new member in need of clarification on the topic of tire weight ratings. 
      I am one of the people waiting for the stop sale to end on the Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT EPS (among others). I have been using my wait time to search for new tires since I don't like the stock tires. I will be keeping the stock 12 inch rims.
         For the life of me I cant find any kind of tire that would be suitable as far as weight rating.
         The Mule weighs 1911 lbs. If I add 6 men at 200 lbs. per man and put a 200 lb. deer in the bed that brings me to a total of 3311 lbs. total weight. That means I need a tire with a weight rating of at least 827.75 lbs. I don't know that a UTV tire like that even exists.
         My question is, where is my thinking wrong? Everyone I know is running under rated tires if my thinking is correct on how to figure this. I would think the weight and rating should work together or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

• By briandonlon
      have a challenger 2015 cub challenger 700     are there led light bulbs to replace TJHE FACTORY ONES AND were can I get a spare rim and tire