Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

New Billet Spare Tire Carrier from MachineTrix

UTV-SpareTireCarrier-2-727938.jpg

UTV-SpareTireCarrier-1-709047.jpg

Glendale, AZ - Machine Trix is proud to introduce their Billet Spare Tire Carrier system. It is mounted to 1.5" or 1.75" tubing in any direction. This is a complete bolt-on system with no welding required. The T-Handle that secures the spare also serves as a lug wrench and comes with handle grips.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• New Strike and Sector 250 exhasut system

Well, after much time getting it done right, I am finally done with the new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250's. It is getting certified for Spark Arrester currently and should be available by mid next week! It will retail for $299.99 for now, then back to retail later. I want to give all those who have waited a good price right off the bat. It is mandrel bent, carbon fiber canister, with spark arrester and certified at 94 db. So it is track and trail legal. I will have 10 available by next week, and then more following the next two weeks. So, first come first serve for the first 10.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • GPS System

I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start. We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit. I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705 Thanks for your help! Krista

By Khuisrzr, in General Discussion - Anything

• 6 replies
    • UTV Security system.

Hi all!! Does anyone know if they make UTV Security "Alarms" Power and Telephone peeps have been cutting trees, and i don't really trust them, some look suspect, and im gone alot of the day too Sorry if my question is hard to understand. KAWASAKI MULE 550, KAF300C5, 286 CC

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Best sound system

Does any one have any opinions on  the best soound system/bar for $800 or cheaper?.. ive reaserched MTX,SSV, Froghead, ect... and Ive found a lot info on most of them... just looking to hear some opinions from people that have purchased anything they have loved

By Hampe367, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Battle BROyale Featuring Can-Am Maverick X3 by Hoonigan Media Machine

Long Beach, CA â September 27, 2016 â Hoonigan Media Machine takes the lead to create a series of unique and engaging content featuring the all-new Can-Am Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle.

As the creative driver behind the immensely popular Gymkhana viral film series, Hoonigan Media Machine brings its unique ability to attract massive audiences and keeping them engaged to each project. Led by Hoonigan Chief Brand Officer and Co-Founder Brian Scotto, the team announces a new viral video effort dubbed âBattle BROyale,â which features two, three-driver teams of Hoonigan and Can-Am-backed athletes batting for off-road supremacy in three extreme environments. This new video has been teased for a week, prior to its full official public debut today.

Battle BROyale serves as natural and exhilarating method of delivering the performance traits of the 2017 Maverick X3 vehicle that naturally relates to intended audience. Hoonigan guru Ken Block captains one team with Ryan Kibbe and Justin Oquendo. BJ Baldwin anchors the other squad featuring Chris Forsberg and Dustin Jones. The six skilled pilots battle head-to-head in three unique settings, including an urban wasteland, taxing desert course and an abandoned golf course.

âHoonigan Media Machine is an ideal partner to assist us in delivering engaging, adrenaline-filled, action-packed launch videos, starring the game-changing Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R side-by-side vehicle,â said Marc-André Dubois, Director, Global Marketing, Can-Am Off-Road.

Hoonigan Media Machine kicked off the Can-Am Maverick X3 content series by producing the original vehicle launch video, which went public on Aug. 16. For the launch video project, Hoonigan Media Machine showcased its capabilities by creating compelling, authentic content to engage the masses, as well as leveraging its network of credible influencers across all social platforms, to directly connect with the intended audiences.

Combining Can-Am Off-Roadâs industry leading technology and Hoonigan Media Machineâs ability to deliver state-of-the-art content ensures delivery of unique and engaging content, which properly highlights the featured line of exciting vehicles.

For more information on Hoonigan Media Machine, please visit www.hoonigan.com.
      For more information on BRP/Can-Am Off-Road, please visit www.can-am.brp.com.
      More Resources: Can-Am Maverick X3 ReviewCan-Am Maverick X3 X RS Dune ReviewAbout Hoonigan Media Machine

Hoonigan Media Machine is the creative team behind the viral Ken Block Gymkhana film series. Hoonigan Media Machine is focused on content creation and is fully equipped to handle production on a wide range of video projects in the automotive community. Led by Hoonigan Chief Brand Officer and Co-Founder Brian Scotto, the production team ideate and produce highly sharable, award-winning content from photos to short viral clips to long-form video for both top athletes and personalities and influential brands.
      Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide

View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies