Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

BITD Parker 250

The event will be held in Parker, Arizona, on approximately an 83-mile loop with some of the best spectating areas available in off-road racing today, wow, we are adding approximately 3-miles to last year’s racecourse! Again, the PARKER PYTHON, which was added in 2004, will be expanded and be a big part of the event. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By [email protected]
      i have a Challenger 700 2017 bought new.  I would say we have around 50 - 60 hours on it.  It sits on my property in the mountains most of the  time.  Recently it began to die after about 15 minutes of idle/running.  It blew the fuse "F5" which I have been unable to figure out why.  I have replaced multiple electronic components with the same result, including the fuse box.  I contacted Cub, the service centers are very few and far between in Colorado so after 2 weeks in the shop, the tech could not isolate the problem.   Any IDEAS out there.

Thanks

Dave
    • By Jhen
      I just purchased a Joyner Trooper T2.  Does anyone know if it can be registered to use on the roads in Arizona?  It has the street legal stuff like mirrors and turn signals.  It also has catalyst and air sensor.  I tried to get it insured and insurance told me "it's a dune buggy".   We don't insure dune buggies!   The title, which I can't get changed until the 28th of July (appointment issues) shows Joyne  ATV.  I really enjoy the Trooper and it fills the bill for what my wife and I were looking for.   
    • By robert whitaker
      Looking for any info on the new 2020 kawasiki tery 1000? Any problems with it?
    • By bfisherman11
      I bought the 66" KFI plow kit for my 2015 Ranger EXP and I could not be happier. My driveway is gravel and once I got the skid plates adjusted it works great. As good as my experience sounds, one thing might make me even happier, ha. I would like to add the power turn option but at over $800 I think what the heck, I can do that way cheaper.

I looked at a few designs, some guys have used a winch and cable arrangement, others tried a Linear Actuator. I found a guy that did this but he used too light an actuator (300#?) and it busted. I found one on Ebay that pushes 1,320#. For the money I think it will be worth trying. I won't do it this winter but after the season I might design something. First change I would make is the included brackets look way too thin. Other than that though, this looks workable. So, has any other DIY guy like me ever tried this? My online research found a few ideas but very little info on how they held up over time. Thanks! Bill