Quantcast

BITD Parker 250

The event will be held in Parker, Arizona, on approximately an 83-mile loop with some of the best spectating areas available in off-road racing today, wow, we are adding approximately 3-miles to last year’s racecourse! Again, the PARKER PYTHON, which was added in 2004, will be expanded and be a big part of the event. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By T-boss 410
      Just curious if this can be done. Even if it's a remote filter, I would feel better if it actually has a filter.
      Thanks 👍
    • By moto mutts
      Ahoy there, me hearties!

Set yer sights on the grand spectacle known as the Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! Cast yer lot with the crew of UTV Offroad Adventures as we embark on a daring escapade to seek both booty and trails in the Moabi Regional Park. This be where the Colorado River flows, a mere 11 leagues southeast of Needles, California. So don yer finest eye patches and make way with your trusty parrot!

Behold, UTV Offroad Adventures proudly presents the legendary Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! 'Tis an event that would make even the bravest buccaneers quiver with excitement! Aye, this three-day revelry promises a safe and organized escapade like no other. Venture forth and uncover hidden treasures aplenty as ye navigate your off-road vessel along waterfront trails, through shifting sand dunes, ancient bridges, and tunnels of yore. Come Friday night, there'll be a ride spanning a hearty 15 nautical miles. On both Saturday and Sunday, ye shall have the privilege to choose from two separate rides, ranging betwixt 50 to 90 nautical miles. And fear not, for the festivities shall include feasts, campfires, quick-draw poker, raffles, and an abundance of merriment, laughter, and revelry. This be an affair for sailors of all ages and UTV backgrounds. Join us in the quick-draw poker rounds, where every piece of eight we gather goes to aid local charities.

Our epic off-road voyage shall commence from none other than Pirate Cove Resort. Nestled amidst the swaying palms and embraced by pristine, sun-kissed beaches along the Colorado River, all of this be situated upon the storied path of Historic Route 66. 'Tis an oasis where RV encampments and cabin rentals await, alongside UTV rentals and more treasures than ye can fathom.

For those wielding mobile devices: For full event particulars, the location chart, the course itinerary, and to enlist yer name among the crew, set yer sights upon the Menu option above, arrr!

Go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com for all the info

• By CYJSP2009
      Hello Everyone
      Brand new Joyner  CV AXLES are waiting to be unloaded at LA port and then be sent to warehouses in  Charleston, TN ,   BALTIMORE, MD  and Groveport, OH. Estimate they will be available for shipments to end customers in about 2-3 weeks. 
      These CV AXLES  are ordered in February this year and now it is middle July.  Very long time to get these parts.  Qty for each model is not big. Detail as below: 
      S/N                  Part No.                                       Description                    Charleston, TN     BALTIMORE, MD       Groveport,  OH        Total
      1            D650.03.02.02.00            650 Sand Spider Rear left              3                                     2                                           3                                   8
      2            S650.03.02.02.00             650 Commando Rear                       7                                     6                                          10                                23
      3            TR1100.03.01.03.00       TR1100 Front                                      3                                     3                                            4                                  10
      4            D650.03.02.03.00           650 Sand Spider Rear Right          3                                     2                                           4                                    9
      5            S800.03.02.02.00-R2    800 R2/4 Rear Shaft                         4                                     4                                            6                                  14
      6            TR1100.03.02.03.00     TR1100 Rear                                          6                                    5                                             9                                  20
      7            S650.03.01.02.00            650 Commando Front Left            3                                    3                                             4                                   10
      8            S650.03.01.03.00            650 Commando Front Right         3                                   3                                             4                                    10

Below items are also available.  These items can be shipped in days
      CAGE:
      1. 800 Renegade R2/R4 Front outer cage  ---  5 pieces   
      2. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear Left outer cage --- 5 pieces
      3.  800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear left inner cage --- 3 pieces
      CV BOOT:
      1.    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front /650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right /  OUT CAGE            2 pieces                  
      2.    650 Commando Rear OUT CAGE              1 pieces                    
      3    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE        2  pieces                   
      4    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front  INNER CAGE          1 pieces                    
      5    650 Sand Spider Rear Left /  650 Sand Spider Rear right INNER CAGE            1 pieces                    
      6    650 Commando Rear INNER CAGE           1 pieces                    
      7    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE  INNER CAGE            2 pieces                    
      Anyone who need above items please contact me at  [email protected].  Thanks. 
      Other Joyner items needed, you can also contact me and I will try to help. 
      Have good day
      Casey / Leaf Asia 
      2021-07-20

• By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?