Quantcast

When starting off in high range 2017 pioneer 1000 stalls out the same as if you had popped the clutch does this randomly usually 1 to 3 times in a row before going away sometimes – will show an E in the selector LCD display if this happens you have to shut the machine off and restart to clear error or machine will shut off when shifting from park into drive dealer has no idea what is causing this problem
  • Alex changed the title to 2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 stalling

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Markky
      Having starting issues on my 2019 Coleman 550. Ive gone over quite a few things including the following
      Changed fuel injector Checked wiring harness for splits or damaged wires Confirmed compression Confirmed fuel pump operation Confirmed new injector is operational Anyone else have any suggestions. I'm getting an error code "e 118 coolant/oil temperature sensor circuit high voltage or open"  also. Would this keep the machine from starting?  Thanks 
    • By Ann hays
      Hi, new member here, thanks for the ad. Our 2012 hisun hs 500 utv turns over but won't start unless primed. It'll run then for a few seconds & shut back down. It's just not getting fuel. Things we've done, installed brand new fuel pump, fuel pump relay, starter selonoid, replaced all the small fuses in fuse container...10-15 & 3 amps. Replaced a few Butt Connectors a 30 amp. Fuse for headlights. Tapped up some electrical wiring. Nothing has helped. It always started instantly. At a loss as to what to do next. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. TIA. Ann 
    • By Dboranch
      Parting out a mule 1000 kaf 450. Has hydraulic dump bed and good igniter. Let me know what you need and I will shoot you a price.
      Located in Fresno ca and will ship
      559 575 5028
    • By Fun Dad
      Guys,
      I need some expert help..  I just bought a 2017 HiSUN Strike 250 and was real disappointed to find out that there is an electronic spark cut out at 30 mph.  Every article that I read prior to purchase said that the unit could hit 45-50 mph with the pedal stop screw removed.  Not the case with my machine.  Never bothered to ask the dealer before purchase, so it is my fault...  My guess is that HiSun got some flack about thier "kids" machine doing 50 mph and were forced to add the electronic limiter..  Can anyone verify that previous to the 2017 model that the machine can actually could do 45-50mph with the just pedal screw removed?  If so, what RPM is it at when doing 45-50 mph.  Maybe I can get an older version of the Delphi ECU, assuming that is where the spark cut out is located...?
      The machine is definitly full featured, but as you all mention, needs to be gone over after purchase.  A-men to stipped screws, and if you suffer from a crazy squeak sound that sounds like chains dragging, check the torque on the suspension a-arms and shocks.  Ours were so tight, we could barley get them loose and the suspension would not move, essentially zero travel.  Once we lightened up the torque, greased the plastic bushings, and added blue threadlocker, the suspension actually worked and all the squeaks went away.  Also have same problem with the shift linkage rubbing on pipe and also pipe rubbing on chassis.. This weeks project!
      Any help on the speed would be awesome!
    • eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2017 POLARIS RANGER XP 900 H.O. CAMO CUSTOM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/114832607372?

• Similar Tagged Content