Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Hello world!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Swampdonkey
      2017 msu500 efi. Has spark and fuel. Valves are within clearances.  Leave key on I get a 118 code. Ect sensor? Could this keep it from starting
      Old plug was black
    • By Doc Holland
      I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid. 
      Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!
    • By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By huey224
      I am working on a friends hisun 800. he said whenever you transport it on a trailer it takes forever to start and he has to floor it to get it to start. he also said it wouldn't go over 30mph like it was being held back. I get it to my house try to start it and all im getting is backfire through intake. I checked spark it was good. I know its a no no but I sprayed a small shot of starting fluid in airbox to see if it would start and it backfired and lit the fluid on fire. currently I am wondering if the valves may be out of adjustment anybody have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Ralph Brescia
      Anyone who is selling a Joyner R2 Renegade ... I can be reached @ (561) 886-8518 or "[email protected]" .

Thank you ... Ralph