Quantcast

2017 Kymco UXV 450i No Start

Trad

I just bought a 2017 450i  utv it has 250 miles on it , we drove it for about 10 minutes stopped shut it off and now when we try to start it nothing, battery was replaced in February wondering if these have ignition switch problems?

• Alex changed the title to 2017 Kymco UXV 450i No Start

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By Al Ward
      Hello
      I have a 2007 land pride Trekker, just like the green one in the picture. I'm looking for a "factory fit" roof like the red one. Does anybody out there know who made the original roofs for this unit, or if there is a similar one out there available?
      The flat ones available from power sports dealers or e-bay won't fit properly, because the roll cage bars protrude higher than the sides of the cage
      Any help would be appreciated
      thanks

• By malenurse13
      We just bought a used 2017 American Landmaster TW450. No hour meter that I can find, so not sure exactly how much it has been used. 
      The first 2 days we had it, the starter was a little sketchy, but it started after 2-3 tries. Sometimes when turning the key, we would hear a loud metal "clink" sound. Like the starter made contact, but didn't have enough power to turn. 
      THIS MORNING... Turning the key, we hear a single click sound. That's it. Even with a new battery, the starter is still doing the same thing. Both batteries (old and new) were reading 12.8 volts on volt meter. So I'm wondering what else could be going on? Any ideas on what to look for would be greatly appreciated...
      Thank you!
    • By Steven78
      Does anyone know if there is an after market voltage regulator for a 2020 Bennche Tboss 410? 
      Thanks in advance
    • eManualOnline
    • By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By brostar
      G'day guys, been awhile since I posted in here, Great to see some of the old faces still here especially Kinarfi. I thought I'd give a bit of support to Kymco as these machines are really gaining popularity now and we are supporting them with aftermarkets parts where we can. Like CF Moto, they have broken through into the North American limelight now. Jeff, I'm not to sure that you know Lenny's wife and I have gone our own ways now and I've hooked up with another partner from Missouri. Kurt Driemeyer has his own company too that builds Body Armor for Kymco's and Arctic Cats. Between Kurt and I we pretty much have you covered for Windshields, Roofs, Doors, Back Panels, Front and Rear Bumpers, Tree Kickers, Bed Rails, Tires, Wheels and much more. So if you need one of these accessories, check out Pacific Eagle UTV, Off Road Body Armor and Powersports Megamall. We cover most makes and models

Cheers, Brostar