Quantcast

Finely got one for hunting!

Live in GA, hunt in KS and I picked up a 2017 Massimo MSU500 and so far just love this thing. I'm lightly customizing it now. Definitely better than my old Grizzly 660 for my current KS hunting.

Ill be picking your brains for info so thanks in advance to you pros for all your help and advice.

• Like 1

Yep, much better for hauling stands and everything else.  Although it's a little harder to load a big buck in the dump bed than it was to drag one across the atv.  I picked up a chain-on hoist after last season!

https://www.amazon.com/Viking-Solutions-VS-VHK001-Game-Processing/dp/B00KTMXNTY/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1YOHK2JY2Q450&keywords=hoist+game&qid=1652957591&sprefix=hoist+game%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-6

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TapBoss said:

That's a good idea for my property. I like to hang them a day or 2 and that would make it a lot easier then puling up!

Yep, much better for hauling stands and everything else.  Although it's a little harder to load a big buck in the dump bed than it was to drag one across the atv.  I picked up a chain-on hoist after last season!

https://www.amazon.com/Viking-Solutions-VS-VHK001-Game-Processing/dp/B00KTMXNTY/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1YOHK2JY2Q450&keywords=hoist+game&qid=1652957591&sprefix=hoist+game%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Larkinzip
      $600.00 
      Pick-up Only
      Lower Hudson Valley NY

• By Roadstar515
      Just purchased new sector and looking for a direct hookup light bar to dash accessory switch. Also new to forum and also trying to figure out how to register as newby.
      Now wondering if I made a mistake purchasing this seeing that most of you guys don’t care to much for them and having a lot of issues. Hopefully purchasing it through a dealer may make it easier to get work done and get warranty work honored. It might be wish full thinking is my guess.
      Regards, Rick
    • By GaryC
      Unfortunately my rear Diff housing cracked on my 2013 and I need to replace it or find a good used complete differential.  I think the same one was used from 2013-2016?  Any help or referrals appreciated.  Thanks, Gary  (949)370-2575 (in UT)
    • By JDSmith
      I have a 2021 Massimo T-Boss 550. It was submerged in water for a period (hurricane). All filters/fluids were drained and replaced/refilled immediately after as well as air box cleaned. Drained fuel tank, popped the supply line off and key cycled to clear the line of contamination. Reconnected line and filled with fresh fuel. The machine fired and sputtered for maybe 30 seconds and died. Upon attempting restart I noted the fuel pump wasn’t priming.  I checked voltage at the pump and it is 12v. I’ve replaced the coil pack, wire, ecu, ignition (which was failing just prior to the water event) and the fuel pump. The new pump still does not engage. Rechecked with new pump and there is 12v at the plug on top of the tank as well as down at the pump. I’ve popped apart all the plugs I can see, sprayed them with terminal cleaner and applied dielectric grease. Still nothing. I’ve talked to a buddy and he has said it has to be a connection or ground issue.  Anyone able to point me to specific plugs wires etc to check? I’m paying for the answer. 😂 
    • Shop UTV batteries at ChromeBattery.com
    • By GrahamP
      I have had a battery failure with one of my batteries, maybe another coming soon and have decided to  change all 8 out to US Battery XC1800's. Just to make sure I have the correct connections, can anyone post a few pictures of the battery connections and email me a copy?
      Just an FYI, the Dual Pro Eagle Performance onboard charger quit. I am not sure, at this point, whether it is the charger that has failed, or the bad battery causing a low voltage failure.  This low voltage will cause the charger not to start, even though it may be still working. (2020 models and above have a different charger). The charger is back with DualPro awaiting a dignosis.  If you need to remove the charger, to send back to DualPro, you will need to remove the electrical input port on the passenger side, and the output to the batteries. Then, remove a good number of black zip ties to free both cords.  The charger itself is held on by 6 machine screws, 3 on each side of the brackets. Be careful, the charger weighs 27 lbs! The whole unit, including the cords needs to be sent back.  The connections are soldered inside the charger  and cannot be disconnected.
      Thanks,
      Graham  ([email protected])
  • Gallery Images