Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Kinarfi

Pictures from Trooper 1st Annual Jamboree

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By silverbullet
      Thank you for the question.
      This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.
      On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
    • By Kinarfi
      http://www.utvboard.com/topic/3690-kinarfis-2008-yellow-trooper-t2-4sale/
    • By Kinarfi
      I bought a 2015 Trooper, so I will be selling the 2008 Trooper, lots of modifications are searchable in the Joyner section. I'll add some sites to go see as I develop them.
      Jeff
    • By Kinarfi
      Went for a nice little, it got late ride Sunday, Saw 3 Moose, some deer, a porcupine (I thought they had gone extinct around here, 1st in several years), lots of fall colors, some deer hunters, an owl.
      Went to honk 'HI' at some campers and the horn stuck on and I drove down the road with the horn blaring for about a mile where I stopped and pulled the wires off the horn. Had the left head light fail. Saw some neat new stuff that was blocked earlier. Don't know if the Forest service opened then up or if others removed the road closed signs. Down load attached .GPX file and drag & drop onto google earth.
      Kinarfi
      Sorry, no photos, camera problems.