Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 0 replies
    • Hello Jeff i could use some help.Kinarfi

Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.
      On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Kinarfi's 2008 Yellow T2 for sale.

http://www.utvboard.com/topic/3690-kinarfis-2008-yellow-trooper-t2-4sale/

By Kinarfi, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • KINARFI'S 2008 YELLOW TROOPER T2 4SALE

I bought a 2015 Trooper, so I will be selling the 2008 Trooper, lots of modifications are searchable in the Joyner section. I'll add some sites to go see as I develop them. Jeff

By Kinarfi, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 2 replies
    • Kinarfi Rides Again & Again & Again :)

Went for a nice little, it got late ride Sunday, Saw 3 Moose, some deer, a porcupine (I thought they had gone extinct around here, 1st in several years), lots of fall colors, some deer hunters, an owl. Went to honk 'HI' at some campers and the horn stuck on and I drove down the road with the horn blaring for about a mile where I stopped and pulled the wires off the horn. Had the left head light fail. Saw some neat new stuff that was blocked earlier. Don't know if the Forest service opened then up or if others removed the road closed signs. Down load attached .GPX file and drag & drop onto google earth. Kinarfi Sorry, no photos, camera problems.

By Kinarfi, in UTV Ride Reports - Where to Ride

• 3 replies