Quantcast

Paiute3

Hey buffalocreekmudslinger

Welcome to the UTVBOARD buffalocreekmudslinger! It's great to see you here! When you get a chance can you post some of your great pictures?

Cinda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Host Your UTV Club on UTVBOARD!

If you operate an offroad UTV, SxS, or ATV club, we have a feature here on UTVBOARD where you can create your own club section with your own mini forum, gallery, and calendar. Clubs can be public or private and by invitation or not. Every member can create a club and as the creator, is the moderator. You can even assign additional moderators.  If this is of interest to you and your club members, please visit our clubs page to start one today! Click the Start a Club button and you'll see this come up:

By Alex, in UTV and ATV Clubs, Communites, etc.

• 0 replies
    • UTVBOARD Updates Completed

We will be updating UTVBOARD in a few stages over 2018 with the first set of updates coming very soon. Everything will remain similar in terms of functionality but will bring us up to date with the software that is the backbone of this site as well as introducing some new features such as: Fluid forum view for topics as an option to traditional view Copy and paste into topics with better embedding of topics and posts New UTV Clubs features where members can create their own public or private clubs with their own forum and gallery New reactions for posts and content and more. As we move towards the spring, we'll have some additional enhancements to our gallery section, video upload display, emoji, social network connections and more. 😁        

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 3 replies
    • UTVBOARD Updated!

We've just updated our community to the latest software that runs this website and have tried to get it pretty close to where it was before in terms of colors and such. There are many new features and updates which I won't list out but encourage you to browse through the site, upload some photos and post some new topics. When you have an image you want to put into a post, just paste the url...same as a video, and you should see it auto embed. You can also mention people like you do on Twitter by using @membername. We've also got a new leaderboard in the main menu and maps will be back shortly, after we reinstall it. The gallery is redesigned as well. Tapatalk is updated and the mobile version of this site is a responsive view of the full site. Please post any issues or use the contact link in the footer. 

• 1 reply
    • Happy Holidays from UTVBOARD!

Happy Holidays from UTVBOARD!

• 11 replies
    • 2015 Joyner Renegade Great customer service

I went down to Phoenix and picked up a new Joyner Renegade R4 a week ago Sunday. I can not say enough good about how I was treated. I hate driving in Phoenix and I am 4 1/2 hours from Phoenix. I called and spoke to Brandon the sales manager and asked if there was any way I could pick the buggy up on Sunday. He said no problem, he had one of his employees meet me there on Sunday. This way the traffic was no where near as bad as during the week days, although the heat was bad. I am used to highs in the upper 70's and lower 80's here in the Gila Mountains and it was 100 degrees there, so I was sweating like the proverbial stuck pig. I got it home and the next day, I had a couple minor issues, I called Brandon at 3 in the afternoon, the next morning at 10, Fed Ex pulled in with the parts I needed. I am 61 years old and this was the best customer service I have ever received. About the buggy, I have had 2 Polaris Rangers, a 2007 and a 2009. I had issues with both and one of the issues was broken drive belts. When they break, it is quite a job to get those strings unwrapped from the fly wheel. I also bought a Honda Big Red. The reason I bought it was it was not belt driven and had an automobile drive shaft. This was a decent buggy but REALLY lacked in power. I had to be very careful where I went with it, as if a hill was somewhat steep, it would not make it up. Even an average sized hill, I would be hardly moving by the time I got to the top. I think this was 2 things, not enough power and no lower range. I am totally happy with the Joyner, the 1100 engine gives more than enough power and this buggy is built to last even in this rock invested country I am in. When comparing the Polaris's I had and the Honda, the Joyner takes home the bacon, hands down. Although, from what I have heard Polaris has made improvements but their prices are in my opinion not in line with the product. Gary

By nmwolfer, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies