Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Round 5 CORR

Amazing! Not sure what other word to use. This is one of the few weekends that I didn’t have to work and so what do I do…head to Chula Vista to camp for the weekend and watch the CORR races! I guess it is just in my blood…why clean the house, that’s what [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By David Trost
      2017 model.    I have checked the wiring, and even replaced the fuel pump.    The gauge still doesn't work.    Thanks!
    • By Charles staton
      American Sportworks UTV, I swapped in a Predator 670 engine. I relocated the exhaust which was originally bolted to the side of the engine, to the rear of the buggy, via some flexible exhaust pipe. It runs like crap and I think maybe the reason is my exhaust is adding restriction. So I would need to put in smaller jets, right?
      Also, the jets installed at the factory are two different sizes. The reason for that as I read somewhere, is that (with the muffler in the factory position) the exhaust gas path through the muffler is longer for one of the cylinders than for the other. I think my added section of pipe might negate that difference. So should both sides be jetted the same now?
      Does anybody know where to get jets for this? 

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Rzr 1000 XP4 Built Clean Lifted, Stereo, ALL CUSTOM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-Rzr-1000-XP4-Built-Clean-Lifted-Stereo-ALL-CUSTOM/303625555737?

• By Terrypenton
      Bought this machine a couple years ago and the gages didn’t work.  I have troubleshot this thing numerous times to no avail. Thought it may be a common ground so I individually grounded  the gages, didn’t work.  I have tested the sending units.  All have some resistance that changes as the engine revs or gets warmer.  Please help me.  Thanks in advance
    • By Chris B Legge
      I have checked that the fan operates if you bypass it, I have checked the fuses, I have checked the relays but the fan does not come on and overheats. Has anyone had this experience. HELP!!

Chris Legge