Quantcast

DON'T MISS THE ATV OUTLAW JAMBOREE

Gumball

The annual ATV Outlaw Jamboree is coming up on September 8th. It's an event not to be missed if you are in traveling distance. There are spots open for the many rides and the door prizes and awards that will make the entry fee seem small.

An example, from one of the sponsors Discount Tire, is giving all participants $100.00 in gift certificates. This is just one of the many reasons to attend.

Check out the official website at http://www.azatvoutlawtrail.com/. Our website has had over 1,700,000 hits this past year so you know the Jamboree has to be good.

See you in September.

Gumball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By trevor
      my hisun 400 has ben leaking oil out of a small metal tube on the bottom near the oil filter. Got the side by side given to me after been sitting for a couple years  but 2 quarts in nothing happened my buddy went and worked on it and put another quart in it. i thought it just pushed out what it didn't need. but its dry as a bone inside. does have a good clatter coming from the top end as well, with oil in it. looking for some help not much on the internet about these things.
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By sxsadventurerally
      It’s time for the 10th Annual SXS Adventure Rally on the Rocks. Join us in the best sandbox this side of your childhood playground! Experience the thrill of exploration, the excitement of speed, the sensation of Mother Nature and machines.
      Come to gorgeous Southern Utah as the best industry Side by Sides and UTV's hit the sand, dunes, rocks and endless vistas of Sand Hollow State Park for the adventure of a lifetime. May is perfect riding weather and is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
      This SXS/UTV family friendly event will overload the senses with professionally guided trail rides, rock crawling, camping, factory demo rides, rock crawling competitions, scenic rides, education classes, cornhole tournament, music concerts and more.
      Official expert guided trail rides are just $50 per person per day. Vendor areas, demo rides and entertainment fun open to the public with state park entry.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER THE EVENT TO COME ENJOY THE VENDORS AND DO TEST/DEMO DRIVES WITH INDUSTRY MANUFACTURERS.
      For more information and full 2024 event schedule and fees. Have questions? Hit the FAQ page: https://SXSAdventureRally.com/faq
      ~ PURSUE YOUR SXS/UTV PASSION ~
      Sponsored by:
      GBCTires.com – Presenting Sponsor
      Sponsorship and Vendor opportunities available. Please contact us for more information and bring your business to the true grass roots of the sport! 
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks or @SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks

For Additional Information, contact [email protected] or (435) 703-4444‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

• By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By moto mutts
      Ahoy there, me hearties!

Set yer sights on the grand spectacle known as the Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! Cast yer lot with the crew of UTV Offroad Adventures as we embark on a daring escapade to seek both booty and trails in the Moabi Regional Park. This be where the Colorado River flows, a mere 11 leagues southeast of Needles, California. So don yer finest eye patches and make way with your trusty parrot!

Behold, UTV Offroad Adventures proudly presents the legendary Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! 'Tis an event that would make even the bravest buccaneers quiver with excitement! Aye, this three-day revelry promises a safe and organized escapade like no other. Venture forth and uncover hidden treasures aplenty as ye navigate your off-road vessel along waterfront trails, through shifting sand dunes, ancient bridges, and tunnels of yore. Come Friday night, there'll be a ride spanning a hearty 15 nautical miles. On both Saturday and Sunday, ye shall have the privilege to choose from two separate rides, ranging betwixt 50 to 90 nautical miles. And fear not, for the festivities shall include feasts, campfires, quick-draw poker, raffles, and an abundance of merriment, laughter, and revelry. This be an affair for sailors of all ages and UTV backgrounds. Join us in the quick-draw poker rounds, where every piece of eight we gather goes to aid local charities.

Our epic off-road voyage shall commence from none other than Pirate Cove Resort. Nestled amidst the swaying palms and embraced by pristine, sun-kissed beaches along the Colorado River, all of this be situated upon the storied path of Historic Route 66. 'Tis an oasis where RV encampments and cabin rentals await, alongside UTV rentals and more treasures than ye can fathom.

For those wielding mobile devices: For full event particulars, the location chart, the course itinerary, and to enlist yer name among the crew, set yer sights upon the Menu option above, arrr!

Go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com for all the info