You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Happy Birthday AMERICA!

Happy Independence day!! HAPPY 231ST America! GOD BLESS THE USA!

By Travis, in General Discussion - Anything

• 7 replies
    • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINARFI

Happy Birthday Jeff,hope you have agreat day.

By ricksrb, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Happy Birthday!!

" 1 " of our Most esteemed members is having another wonderful birthday!!! At his age every birthday is special,wonderful,great,fantastastic,unbelievable!! Congrats "Ricksrb" another year wiser???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Your Bud? anonymous member Moved to Joyner forum

By Quig, in General Discussion - Anything

• 0 replies
    • Rode today, more Fox SHOCK feedback!

Best part was thu some dips / washes that are paved for comparison. Normal speed with car, pickup is 15 mph thu these things. Better 3/4s was with me and I told her hang on and watch this. Hit them at 35 mph and the shocks & springs sucked it all up. Felt like I was driving a off-road race truck. Even she was impressed. No bottom out of the shocks and no rodeoing of the suspension. GREAT, I really hit the sweet spot in the adjustments. Here is a link of what I did for the newbies. http://www.utvboard.com/topic/1967-shock-idea/ http://www.utvboard.com/topic/2061-shock-revalve-spring-adjustment/

By rocmoc, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Size checked my Cage Mod today!

Went for a ride today. My 6 foot son is visiting and had no trouble fitting in the seats of my Trooper. He had more than 3 inches between the top of his head and the roof. Passenger hand hold fit him as well as my 5'5" better 3/4's. Absolutely no problem entering and exiting. He did not even have the seat adjusted all the way towards the rear. Trooper preformed great. Had a couple of situations where full front & rear lockers were REQUIRED. Can't wait until we have an event where you can see & sit in it. Weather has been prefect for riding. Thunderstorms have been passing thu and keeping the dust down. Not enough rain to create MUD, LOL! rocmoc n AZ/Baja

By rocmoc, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies