Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Two New Big Guns Products

ALL NEW RHINO 660 REV BOX

Part Number 40-R17 Retail 215.31

This unit runs all years and digital dashboard Display

Also enhances the RPM from 7500 – 8300 and increases 6 mph over stock.

Currently available from Big Gun Exhaust Call for more info today at

1-800-870-4461

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Verno
      I installed the 2019 exhaust upgrade yesterday.  Overall went very well, but my rear driveshaft / u_joints are extremely hot.   Is there some sort of heat shield that should be added.  TIA for any input
    • By Hart Cart parts
      Looking for an outer belt  sheeve on the 300cc engine or a new engine 
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Verno
      Ownership's manual says to change transmission oil every 400 hours. For the life of me I can't locate the drain / fill plug, or even the transmission.   TIA for any help.
    • By Chick Collins
      I need to know if the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking, without rubbing on the tie rod end or anywhere else.