Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Two New Big Guns Products

ALL NEW RHINO 660 REV BOX

Part Number 40-R17 Retail 215.31

This unit runs all years and digital dashboard Display

Also enhances the RPM from 7500 – 8300 and increases 6 mph over stock.

Currently available from Big Gun Exhaust Call for more info today at

1-800-870-4461

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Glowing exhaust 2012 Hisun 400cc

After operating,  the first several inches of the exhaust pipe where it leaves the engine on my Hisun 400cc glows bright red. Is this normal? There are various heat shields and other insulating material along the pipe’s pathway, so I’m guessing it is. Also, there are no other signs that the engine is running hot.

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Commando anywhere i can find a rear diff and exhaust header

I just recently bought a cheap running joyner cammando and i need to find a rear differential and exhaust any help would be greatly appreciated.

By Bryan T Mumink Jr, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Quieter exhaust!

I'm sure this is an old topic, but, after doing some research it looks like atv/ UTV riders having been trying to make their rides a little quieter. I've read discussion boards going  back 10-15 years of those trying to make their  sport ride quieter....but never see a real good answer. I've seen a few suppliers of " Silencers"....but they just lower the tone or reduce sound a few db's. Why haven't the OEM builders designed exhausts systems that are truly quiet from the factory?

By Orebonder, in UTV General Discussion

• 20 replies
    • Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Celebrates 10 Years

For a Decade, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Has Led the Motorized Recreation Industry in Creating and Defending Access to Land for Outdoor Recreation Yamaha accepts applications from nonprofit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs and associations, national, state and local public land use agencies, outdoor enthusiast associations and land conservation groups with an interest in protecting, improving, expanding and/or maintaining access for safe, responsible and sustainable public use. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative is the industry leader in guaranteeing responsible access to our nation’s land for outdoor enthusiasts. Through this program, Yamaha has directly and indirectly supported thousands of miles of motorized recreation trails, maintained and rehabilitated riding and hunting areas, improved staging areas, supplied agricultural organizations with essential OHV safety education, built bridges over fish-bearing streams and partnered with local outdoor enthusiast communities across the country to improve access to public lands. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has contributed more than $3.5 million in funding and equipment across more than 300 projects over the past 10 years to assist outdoor recreationists working to protect and improve access to public land and educate the public on its safe, sustainable recreational use. For those who rely on access to public land for work and play, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has proven to be the industry’s most reliable partner and a significant resource. http://www.yamahaoai.com/  

By Alex, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies