Quantcast

2022 Mule Pro-MX EPS LE - Wiring diagram / ACC wire connection location

Cole
Go to solution Solved by Cole,

Hey everyone, as the subject says I have a 2022 Mule Pro-MX EPS LE and need to know where to connect the ACC wire for a switch panel I bought. The switch panel has 6 buttons to be able to wire up light bars, wench, radio, etc... This will allow it to only receive power when the mule is on instead of my radio being left on draining my battery for example.

Under the seat are 2 fuse boxes next to the battery. On one of them is a fuse labeled ACC - the backside of it has what appears to be 4 wires going into it. I assume I can splice into one of these 4 wires for the ACC wire for the switch panel, just not sure which one and having a hard time finding a wiring diagram.

Am I on the right path here or is there a better location to wire in an ACC wire for this?

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.