Quantcast

2021 Hisun 700 grease fittings

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert B
      You can do warranty work yourself, and not void warranty. 

https://consumer.ftc.gov/consumer-alerts/2022/07/ftc-says-companies-warranty-restrictions-were-illegal?utm_source=govdelivery
    • By pebaugh
      I have a covered trailer which is 77.6" tall at the entrance and 82" inside.  The issue is that I have an opportunity to get an early build 2023 KRX4 1000 eS special edition with a roof.  Without a roof it is 76.2"H yet with the roof it is 79.3" H.  It appears the only way I will be able to get this in the trailer is to remove the roof.  My main question is how much effort does it take to install and remove the roof?  I assume that other than the longer size, this should be the same as the 2 seater.  Can any two seater owners weigh in on this?  I am hoping that with two people it is a 5 minute job.  
    • By Clark Chapman
      Need advise as to what is available in windshield and roof for Honda 520.  Not sure what is available out there.  Would appreciate any help you can give.
    • By Sam I am
      I'm trying to find a hard roof for my 2010 hisun strike 800 utv. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get one?
    • By Al Ward
      Hello
      I have a 2007 land pride Trekker, just like the green one in the picture. I'm looking for a "factory fit" roof like the red one. Does anybody out there know who made the original roofs for this unit, or if there is a similar one out there available?
      The flat ones available from power sports dealers or e-bay won't fit properly, because the roll cage bars protrude higher than the sides of the cage
      Any help would be appreciated
      thanks