Quantcast

Paiute3

Week-end Fun

Saturday we took the T4 out for a spin with the grandkids and we had a blast. Even loading the trailer in the dark was a fun experience for them. Today I asked if they wanted to go out again and there was a rush for the door. We went to Nelson Hills today and the trails were fun.

Thanks Lenny for telling us about Nelson Hills, we had never heard about it before even though it was only about 15 minutes from our driveway.

I forgot the camera but our youngest grandson (4)was wearing full ATV gear, a polarfleece lined goose down coat, beanie, gloves, a gator around his little face plus his helmet, he was so bundled up that he could barely move yet he kept saying lets keep going I'm having fun, this from the little guy who last year had to be brought back home for hot chocolate after a very short ride (LOL) I guess he's growing up, now we mention ATV or Joyner and he's ready to go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• renegade part wanted

We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has Thanks "Scotty" Wcmotorsports.ca

By Scott Cerny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki mule 1000 trailer hitch

Looking for or way to make hitch for my kaf450 any ideas

By mike, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Greenball Introduces Industry’s First 15-Inch All-Steel Special Trailer Tire

Anaheim, Calif. - September 15, 2016 - Greenball Corporation has expanded its lineup of the Tow-Master All-Steel Construction (ASC) with the industryâs first 15â all steel specialty trailer tire. The ST225/75R15 Tow-Master ASC is an ultra-premium trailer tire built specifically for heavier trailers pulled by todayâs higher performance tow-vehicles. âThese tires might be hauling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, and thereâs definitely peace of mind that comes along with the purchase of these tires,â commented Greenball Senior Vice President Randy Tsai. âThere are many consumers out there willing to pay a little more for a more capable and reliable tire. Despite the overall trend of ST pricing going down and an overabundance of availability in the economy line, there exists a segment of the trailer market that is demanding for a better ST tire than what is currently available. If dealers look at the prices of todayâs 2500 and 3500 luxury pickups and some of the luxury and heavy duty trailers out there, they would recognize there is a demand for a premium trouble-free trailer tire that currently hasnât been available until now, which is why the Tow-Master ASC is a great opportunity for dealers to make better margin.â The 12-ply rated Tow-Master ASC (All-Steel Construction) is constructed with a 1-ply steel carcass and 3-ply steel belt overlay. The improved durability makes it suitable for a wide range of trailers. Additionally, the advanced tread compound and highway tread design offer stability and longevity at highway speeds. This is the first 15â all-steel trailer tire to hit the market, and requires a wheel with load capacity of 3,195 lbs. or greater. The ST225/75R15 joins the ST235/85R16 that made its debut in June 2016, and both are now in stock and available through authorized Greenball tire dealers. Additional sizes are in production and will be available later in 2016. For more information please call 1-800-946-9412. View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • Forum Moderators Wanted

Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD. Requirements: 1. Stay active weekly in the forum 2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed 3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches 4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines 5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies