Quantcast

Week-end Fun

Paiute3

Saturday we took the T4 out for a spin with the grandkids and we had a blast. Even loading the trailer in the dark was a fun experience for them. Today I asked if they wanted to go out again and there was a rush for the door. We went to Nelson Hills today and the trails were fun.

Thanks Lenny for telling us about Nelson Hills, we had never heard about it before even though it was only about 15 minutes from our driveway.

I forgot the camera but our youngest grandson (4)was wearing full ATV gear, a polarfleece lined goose down coat, beanie, gloves, a gator around his little face plus his helmet, he was so bundled up that he could barely move yet he kept saying lets keep going I'm having fun, this from the little guy who last year had to be brought back home for hot chocolate after a very short ride (LOL) I guess he's growing up, now we mention ATV or Joyner and he's ready to go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NCPonyboy
      Hello, new Hisun Axis 500 owner here. I have a 2020 in the Mountains of North Carolina. It runs fine and I enjoy it but it seems to struggle on the hills. Granted I have one that is pretty steep but you could get out and walk faster than it goes up. I sometimes wonder that if I had anything in the bed it might not make it. So first question is, is this normal for these? Second question is, is there anything I can do about it? Maybe a power adder or chip tuning? 

Appreciate your thoughts

• By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By dKurmudgeon
      For the most part I love my Polaris 1000 crew Northstar, but hate the doors, especially in windy weather or when parked on a sloping grade.  Getting in and out of the vehicle and unloading equipment can be a real pain, as the doors tend to slam into me constantly.  Has  anybody installed door checks from a car.  If so, please let me know what make and model car door checks to get, and how much modification is needed to make them fit and function. 
      Thanks in advance for any information.
    • By moto mutts
      Exploring the Grand Canyon's Majesty at the North Rim UTV Fun Run

Embarking on a journey to the Grand Canyon promises breathtaking vistas, but what we encountered during the North Rim UTV Fun Run organized by UTV Offroad Adventures was nothing short of awe-inspiring. The natural splendor we witnessed transcended our wildest expectations, leaving us in perpetual wonder. 

The weather was amazing! Upon our arrival at the Kaibab Lodge, we were immediately captivated by the serene setting. Nestled within a picturesque pasture with the national forest as its backdrop, this lodge was a true oasis. From the deck, where we savored cool beverages, we gazed upon the lush green grass and towering trees that stretched into the horizon. The experience was nothing short of breathtaking, offering a refreshing escape from the sweltering heat, and a chance to inhale the pure mountain air. And let's not forget the culinary delights that awaited us—mouthwatering food that was the perfect complement to the surroundings. As the evening wore on, the lodge became a hub of camaraderie, where stories flowed as freely as laughter. The Saturday night raffle event was a highlight, filled with lively exchanges and tales of the day's exhilarating rides.

Speaking of the rides, both were nothing short of spectacular, showcasing the North Rim of the Grand Canyon's awe-inspiring beauty from every angle. It's a humbling experience to ponder the creation of this national monument, and it truly transports you back in time.

We were joined by over 70 UTVs and 125 adventurers, all seeking the thrill of exploration amidst nature's grandeur.

Bright Angel Point: A Scenic Marvel
      One of the rides led us to Bright Angel Point, renowned as one of the most picturesque spots on the North Rim. Sitting at an elevation over 1,000 feet higher than the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this vantage point offered a mesmerizing panorama. To the east, the stunning Bright Angel Canyon unfolded, while to the west, Transept Canyon stretched majestically. Below, within the canyon, we could hear the roaring of Roaring Springs, a pristine source of water gushing from a cliff face 3,100 feet below the rim. The trails were a testament to nature's artistry, and each stop along the way was a spectacle in itself. This loop was around 80 plus miles and shared multiple astonishing overlooks.

Point Sublime Trail: A Serene Oasis
      Our second ride took us to the Point Sublime Trail, a hidden gem known for its majestic views. This trail, less traveled by many, allowed us to enjoy the tranquility of the wilderness, punctuated only by the awe-inspiring vistas. It was a place of pure serenity, where the silence enveloped us, offering a chance to embrace the peace and quiet while savoring the views. Along the way, a chance encounter with a coiled snake added a touch of excitement to the experience, reminding us of the untamed beauty of the natural world. This loop was also around 80 plus miles with some of the best overlooks the Grand Canyon has to offer. 

Acknowledging Our Sponsors
      The success of the North Rim UTV Fun Run owes much to our dedicated sponsors, whose unwavering support ensures the continuation of these remarkable adventures. We extend our sincere thanks to Nash Powersports, Realty Providers, Rugged Radios, Shock Therapy, DRT Motorsports, Dirt Warriors Accessories, Kemi Moto, MRT Tires, McDermit Designs, Campfire Sports, Bob Moses Ceramic Coating, Gorilla Whips, Gorilla Offroad, Aftermarket Assassins, Rowley White RV, Memphis Audio, Factory UTV, Arizona Color Wraps, AJE Powersports, Macs Tie Downs, and a special acknowledgment to Shred 3D for their invaluable contribution as an event sponsor.

A Date for Your Calendar
      For all adventure enthusiasts, make sure to mark your calendars and bookmark UTVOFFROADADVENTURES.com. Be prepared to sign up for your next off-road escapade, as these events unfold each month, promising thrilling experiences that will keep you coming back for more. If you seek further information about upcoming events, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you on our next adventure.

The North Rim UTV Fun Run isn't just an event; it's an opportunity to immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring beauty of the Grand Canyon, share unforgettable moments with fellow adventurers, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Don't miss out on this remarkable experience! This event is set for July 5-7, 2024. 

• By moto mutts
      This event will be limited to 30 UTVS Only; therefore, it is first come first serve. We recommend you sign up quickly, because spots will fill up fast.

Click here to sign up or get more info

The breathtaking White Mountains of Arizona are calling your name! Nestled at 7,000 feet elevation in the northeastern corner of Arizona, close to the New Mexico border, this is an ideal location for the off-road enthusiast thanks to cooler mountain temperatures and plenty of trails winding through pine forests.

UTV Offroad Adventures presents the White Mountain UTV Overnight Experience. The mountains are filled with forests, calm lakes, and high peaks that will take your breath away. So, the White Mountains in Arizona aren’t just regular mountains; they’re a whole lot of fun waiting to happen!

You will not want to miss this weekend filled with adventure! This event will take you on some of the most scenic trails Arizona has to offer in safe and organized manner. This is an EPIC overnight experience that will include your lodging and meals. The ride leaves from Eagar Arizona after a provided breakfast. Next, get ready for the beautiful White Mountain vistas and scenery as we head out on the trail to Hannagan Meadow, which is approximately 80 + miles. We will stay overnight at Hannagan Meadow Lodge. There will be a group dinner provided, raffles, quick draw poker, and lots of fun, laughs and good times. The next day will include a breakfast and then we will return to Eagar on some new trails. It is designed for all age groups and UTV experience. Come and see what we are all about and meet new and old friends. Join us in quick draw poker which helps us raise money for local charities.