Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Kubota Announces RTV900 SE

Rugged Utility Vehicle Gets Decked Out to Celebrate More than Three Decades of Kubota Quality in North America

In commemoration of its 35th anniversary, Kubota Tractor Corporation is offering a special edition model of its popular RTV900 utility vehicle. The RTV900 Special Edition, built from the popular Worksite Utility RTV model, sports sleek silver paint [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2012 Kubota 400/idles good backfires when given gas

Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?

By SPF4524, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 0 replies
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Is this the 2018 model?

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
      Thanks and happy riding!

By Mackiesis49, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Happy Birthday AMERICA!

Happy Independence day!! HAPPY 231ST America! GOD BLESS THE USA!

By Travis, in General Discussion - Anything

• 7 replies
    • Tuning a 400cc Hisun 2012 model

I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies