Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Kubota Announces RTV900 SE

Rugged Utility Vehicle Gets Decked Out to Celebrate More than Three Decades of Kubota Quality in North America

In commemoration of its 35th anniversary, Kubota Tractor Corporation is offering a special edition model of its popular RTV900 utility vehicle. The RTV900 Special Edition, built from the popular Worksite Utility RTV model, sports sleek silver paint [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Teresa Hart
      I would l!ke to put side marker lights on my rtv 400ci.   I have amber and red.   Amber goes on front sides and red goes on back sides.   Is this correct?  Or can amber go on rear sides as well? 
    • By dennardo
      I recently bought a used Kubota RTV900 with a plow attachment to take care of a long, steep driveway this winter. I think it’s a 2006 and it has about 460 hours on it. The previous owner told me when I bought it that it needed an oil change but I know nothing else about how well it was maintained over the years. While going through the items in the maintenance schedule I discovered a problem with the coolant system. The coolant reserve tank was completely empty so I filled it and soon after noticed a spot of antifreeze on my garage floor. I had never noticed a leak before. I took the protective panel under the radiator off the bottom of the RTV and could see that the radiator itself, the drain valve, and all hoses and connections were dry and tight as far as the hose going into the engine block. I then took off the next protective panel that is right under the forward part of the engine. The engine-facing side of this plate was covered with a mess of oily debris that had to be scraped off and the engine itself was pretty dirty also. I cleaned things up with some paper towels and ran the engine to see if I could spot any leaks. After running the engine for only a few minutes, I saw a drop of coolant on the side of the crankcase right behind the starter motor. I wiped it dry, started the engine again, and the drop re-appeared after a few minutes. I was expecting to find that maybe the water pump was leaking, but I don’t see how that would cause the coolant to appear so far back on the side of the engine block. I can’t see anything else that might spray coolant onto this area. If the cylinder block actually has a hole in it I would expect I would see a lot more problems than just a slow leak of coolant.  I am fairly handy but as I’m sure you can tell I’m new to engine work so I thought I’d see if anyone could help me diagnose this problem. Thanks.

• By tesla440
      Dropped the Pricing!!!

Have a newer Motorhome you'd like to trade towards this?? Let's talk!!!!
      2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix Edition
      36 hrs on Engine
      492 Miles
      Lots of Extras
      Low Profile Front Bumper 4x Lower Half Doors Rear View Mirror Folding Side Mirrors Poly Flip Down Front Windshield RIDE COMMAND Interactive Display with GPS Dynamix Active Suspension Triton ATV128 Trailer Included!!! 4x Helmuts 4x Goggles + More
      Located in Brookfield, WI 53005

NADA average Sale Price $28,017

ASKING $24,997 OBO INCLUDES TRAILER (See 2nd post for pix)

I want this gone before the snow flies!

Best to call/text 414-217-7632  

• By James4u2
      Display screen is not working checked fuses unless I missed one...fuel n temp display area not working any easy fixes or any fix 
    • By Davo
      I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo