Dealers - - - also see http://www.utvboard....dpost__p__16044 & http://www.utvboard....dpost__p__16045
No Limits Powersports in Arlington Texas - Contact Jarrad (Snowman6479). (817)695-1151 http://www.joyner-atv-utv.com/
Silver Bullet Motorsports in Yuma Arizona - Contact (silverbullet). (928) 344-2117 http://www.silverbul...otorsports.net/
Thin Air Powersports in Spring Creek Nevada - Contacts Tim (Anylizer) or Amanda (Long Track Lady) (775)753-8223 http://www.thinairpowersports.com/
McCoy Motorsports in Pikeville Kentucky - Contact Art (Art) (606)432-1556 http://www.tobefast....sa-c-63727.html
Mudslingers Motorsports, Alberta, Canada, Trevor Carson (780) 576-2860 cell: (780) 984-2711 http://www.mudslinge...website_006.htm
Joyner USA In Phoenix Arizona - Contact Brandon Deruiter Office (480) 882-9612 Email [email protected] Web site Joyner-usa.com
I also take suggestions for any and everyone!!
parts & pieces from dealer in Germany
AIR FILTER K&N RU-1000, RC-4160, and another link
If you have the new 09 filter box, w/ Fram # CA-7764
ALTERNATOR BELT 14mmx 755mm replacement that works....Carquest #K040292
Alternator Belt - Checkers Auto Parts KO40292 - Exact Match
Battery, according to 2 scoops, Duralast 51-DL is the correct size.
Troopers with Thread Size 20X1.5 MM can use:
WIX 51347, 51334 --- Napa 1347, 1334, PS1334 --- Fram PH6010A, PH3593A
Troopers with Thread Size 3/4X16 " can use:
Fram PH4967, Napa 1394 & Wix 5194 (slightly longer than original, Wix 51396 (even longer yet).
OIL COOLER See thread, http://www.utvboard....768-oil-cooler/
Oil Pressure Gauge Replacement
Zorro found some at his Local Marine Supply store
Sending Unit -- TeleFlex Morse Part # IA15001 0-80 psi, 240-33 ohm
Gauge -- TeleFlex Morse Part # 57903P 0-80 psi, 240-33 ohm
Manufactured by Veethree Elec. & Marine LLC
together cost aprox $80.00
Says it fits the existing hole perfectly Thanks Zorro
Plumber added this reference; http://www.spydertal...pressure-gauge/ which Crosses over to a Sierra part# 01858990
IMHO--I would move the the sender away from the exhaust manifold.
FUEL FILTER replacement, Fram Fuel Filter G4777
FUEL PUMP replacement, Bosch 0 580 254 910 According to Brostar, (Thank You!!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayg-OEM-Inline-Fuel-Pump-0-580-254-910-0580254910-New-/230568738342#vi-content (updated 05-2015)
PRE FILTER KNN-RC-4160-DK prefilter
HEAD LIGHT REPLACEMENT Sylvania H5006 replaces the whole bulb, It works sooooo much better than the original.
SPARK PLUGS NGK Iridium BKR5EIX-11, NGK 2387, NGK BKR7ES-11, Bosh 3311, Denso Iridium plug 5310 IK22
CV Boot Kit There appears to be a difference between inner and outer boots, I used a NAPA CVB6862340 for my outer rear, fit good but not tightly on the CV end, I held it on with Tyraps
Autozone part # 03606. Comes with bands and grease for $11.99, quick/split boot. K2181 95 Geo Metro $15.99
NAPA #686-2149 fits for the Troopers inner CV. It's a speck tight but only about 1/16".(Lenny)
Napa 686-2181 CV Boot from a 95 Geo Metro.
Norrec Industries then Application, then UTV, then look up joyner, they have them all
Polaris CV Boot Kit # 2203438, (PR-8061)
Also see CV boot for driveline? - UTV BOARD - Side X Side and UTV Forum
Valves shims are 25mm, Joyner shims start at 2.18 and increase in increments of .02 up to 2.80, The Honda shims come out of CB450s and GL1100s, start at 2.30 and increase in increments of .05
Master Electrical Switch Key
Make your own, it's easy, I did, just in case mine breaks.
At the suggestion of one of our members, here's some info on the gas gauge sending unit.
3 ohms is full, 13 ohms is 3/4, 23 ohms is 1/2, 63 ohm is 1/2, 110 ohms is empty.
Electrical readings are: F=0.75v-98ma, 3/4=1.91v-82ma, 1/2=2.7v-71ma, 1/4=3.3v-62ma, 0=4.1v-52ma, E=5.0v-39ma
0 is top of red zone, E is bottom of red zone.
Manuals and Information
Trooper T2 weights, 380lb. on each front wheel, 480 lb. on left rear, 520 on right rear TOTAL = 1760 pounds
down load this and save it!!!!
Torque Values Select Your type of bolt at the top. http://www.engineers...bles/torque.htm
My Snorkel Made from a Sears ShopVac 7' Hose and the Extension Wand,
Oil Drain QuickOilDrainValve.com
the best way to change oil, IMHO Kinarfi
Fram Sure Drain #SD3
Paint as recommended by Brostar: http://www.zynolyte..../rustmaster.asp
Supplier of parts in General
Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies - Home Page
Discount Hydraulic Hose.com
Tie Rod Dust Boot, Checker Auto#13566
Rod End / Heim Joint Seals , http://pitstopusa.co...-end-seals.html, thanks rocmoc
Ball Joint Rod Ends AKA Heim Joints
16 x2.0mm threat, 16mm ID, 21 mm thick,
I got mine at McMaster-Carr 4483T36
PTFE/Kevlar Insert, M16 x 2.0 x 40.mm shank, 21,966 lb static radial load capacity, 23°, $25.60 ea. or $204.80 for 8
14 Inch Tires That fit our Stock Wheels Note that the stock lug bolt pattern is 4 X 115
STEEL WHEELS http://www.utvboard....dpost__p__10804
JC Whitney for all Auto parts - Car, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle & RV Parts
Interco Tires SSR-24R - INTERCO SSR Series Tire - Quadratec
Interco Tires SAM-12 - INTERCO Super Swamper TSL Tire - Quadratec
TSL Radial | Interco Tire
Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 AT26 X 11R 14
General Grabber AT2 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $90.10 http://ssl.delti.com.../GRABBERAT2.jpg
National Chaparral A/P 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $113.80 http://ssl.delti.com...ChaparralAP.jpg
Kumho Road Venture MT-834 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $110.30
Mastercraft COURSER A/T 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $87.00 http://ssl.delti.com...t/COURSERAT.jpg
Cooper Discoverer LT 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $99.60 http://ssl.delti.com...iscovererlt.jpg
Laramie Performer RV 27x8.50 R14 95Q 6PR OWL $100.70 http://ssl.delti.com...PerformerRV.jpg
ITP MUD LITE XTR 27-9-14 $87.99
ITP TERRACROSS R/T 26-9-14 $144.99
15 inch Wheels [Be sure to get the correct lug nuts, 12X1.5
Vision Wheel Inc Vision Wheel
ITP has one now also, getting info. ITP TIRES - The World's #1 ATV Aftermarket Tire & Wheel Source :: Holeshot
Non Trooper Info
u joints for joyner renegade are Spicer 5-1501X and Precision 391. They are American work great. graybeard9
40 28 to Full 25 96144A227• 8.33
1100 Trooper T2 ECU Wiring Diagram.pdf
Joyner Trooper Differential Rebuild Kit .doc
Hello to all. We have decided to shut down operations here at Warriors Off Road. It is for a few reasons which I will explain. First off, my customers have been amazing and great people to deal with.
1. I have gotten zeor support from HISUN U.S.A. at all regarding parts to R&D with. Every parts I have developed was at my own expense, sometimes buy parts just to see if they will or can be modified as there are no used parts on the market to buy just to tear down.
2. I had an experience with HISUN MOTORS WEST which just sat wrong with me. I had one if there west coast reps call me and tell me that they need to be in the loop when I talk to any of my race teams, telling me they want to be the go between. The call was an attempt to oversea my race operations with no factory support for me at all.
3. The parts I had developed were taking a very long time to move off the shelf. No dealer ever contacted me about stocking any of my parts for their customers, as well as HISUN never really notified any dealers of my company to help support the industry. I put out thousands of dollars of my own to get the price down to a market competitive place, only to have a ton of inventory sitting on my shelves waiting to be sold. It would take me two years at this rate to move my inventory and recoup my cost alone.
4. I was only getting about 1 to 2 customers a week, so the volume was not enough to sustain a full time operation.
5. Getting parts from HISUN was interesting to say the least. The parts I would order would more than often be incorrect and it would take a lot of time and energy to find the correct parts. The parts listing often has incorrect parts listed, or no listing at all. It would take weeks to return and get my refund for my parts as well. Parts would change without any notice to dealers, as I am one. I would never be notified of a parts change, and at times I knew more about the parts than the tech support at HISUN.
6. As an example, to get the performance clutches, I would spend $8500 to get them customer made. I have only sold 1 to date. I had spent $2850 doing custom rear sprockets, and then most of the race teams wanted them for free. I spent over $3250 to get custom tie rod kits made, only to sell just 4 of the kits. The only product that I developed that sustained me was the lift kits. I would maybe sell 3 a month.
7. HISUN has no real interest in the aftermarket business, they don't understand the concept of race on Sunday, and sell on Monday. They are strictly a retail operation, with little belief that the aftermarket industry can do anything for sales. They believe in the model to building a product, selling that product and moving on to the next product. HISUN North America is controlled by HISUN China, and China does not support the aftermarket industry for HISUN. They don't believe in sponsoring race teams, and what budget they do have, is the smallest I have ever heard of. They want to open as many dealers as possible, with little support after they open. They are aware of problems that even I have passed down to the tech department, with little to no interest to fix. When there is a parts change, they have no idea what model year it happened or to what VIN numbers are affected. I have called and asked and been told they do not keep that information.
8. Parts pricing is still out of control. They OEM parts are sometimes almost half the cost of the entire unit, (speaking for the 250 models here) Some of the smallest parts cost over $100, when it should be around $15 retail. Some parts are not even available such as the frame. When you bend or brake the frame, you are out of luck. You cannot buy a new one as it has the VIN on it, and they wont sell you one. So for all those racers out there who roll or crash it and bend the unit. (which is easy due to the thin wall tube) you are stuck with cutting and welding in new sections yourself, or buying a brand new unit.
9. the parts that have been changed, were to detune the unit, thus the 2015 models were much faster. but HISUN will not support the 2015 model year with replacement parts such as transmission parts. You will be left with having to buy and install the newer transmission units, and loose almost 15 to 20 mph as a result. I have many customers not happy as a result of this, buying a product because it performs one way, only to be told, sorry, we have to change it and there is nothing you can do about it. You will be stuck with a unit that has been altered from the one you bought.
No business can sustain such drain without a better return. With no support coming from HISUN for R&D or things of that nature an aftermarket business cannot sustain fluid capital to continue operations. Most of the aftermarket manufactures have a relationship with their OEM's that help them succeed. HISUN has no plans to follow in the path of the other manufactures. The bottom line is that HISUN is only worried about sales numbers, they really have no interest with anything other issues. The sales reps are under constant pressure to open new dealers, leaving little time and energy to support what dealers they already have. I have spent over $30K investing my own capital into this only to have slow moving sales, no factory support and being told I have to call them before I sell any racer a part first.
I hope you all the best in your search for parts.
I will list the places where you can now get some of the products I have developed:
rear sprockets in almost any size: Sprocket Specialist 800-782-8200 and ask for Lance
front tie rod kits for the Strike 250: American STar Racing 435-562-4386
Air filters, are almost the same as the Yamaha 660 Rhino, they will fit. you can source them on the internet
For anyone wanting OEM parts, you can get a great price at Motorcycle Doctor. Ask for John or Craig. 573-346-6867
Thank you for all of your time and support. you can always email me here for questions about your Strike or Sector 250