Quantcast

Found this on craigslist,take a look at the snorkle.Also take a look in front of the rear tire,muffler placement..

http://images.craigslist.org/3k03mc3l35U35P25R3a49b94f2768ab5f10f8.jpg

It looks as though the rear wheels have been moved back (somehow). With that many bends in the snorkel I wonder if that affects engine performance? I thought about moving mine up higher but have since decided that I like that it's under the protection of the roof.

It looks as though the rear wheels have been moved back (somehow). With that many bends in the snorkel I wonder if that affects engine performance? I thought about moving mine up higher but have since decided that I like that it's under the protection of the roof.

same here in regards to snorkle.I also wonder about all the bends in the exhaust pipe and if that affects the performance also.

Also a though if you were to get in a bind with the rear wheels and they somehow got pushed forward that hot muffler is going to be hell on that passenger sid tire. Also i am agree with the thought with all the bends in the snorkel probably does have some effect on the amoung of air that is able to be sucked in, Besides on or two good size tree limbs and it would probably get ripped off