Quantcast

bubbabigdog

Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree

For Immediate Release 4/29/10

435-326-4255 Fax 435-326-4443

[email protected] UTVJAM

Piute County to Host FREE "Paiute Trail UTV Jamboree" August 12, 13, 14 2010 Marysvale Utah

Join us in Marysvale for the Second annual UTV Jamboree Free to the public!! “Our first year was a huge success. We had over 400 riders and 30 UTV vendors in addition to the Mining Days events that are happening at the same time. It’s also the best time of year, when it’s too hot to ride other places, it’s nice and cool up here and it gives people one last event to bring the kids out to before school starts”, said Darin Bushman, President of the Marysvale Chamber of Commerce. With literally thousands of miles of OHV trails to ride Piute County, which sits dead center of the Paiute ATV Trail, is the natural location for riders from all over the US and abroad to assemble for the second annual UTV Jamboree. "Marysvale’s City Park with its towering shade trees, grand stands, race track and concession stands is a great place to gather the family and launch out into the trails on our guided rides", said Jim Peterson, Piute County Chamber President, "Marysvale prides itself as the most OHV friendly city in America, people come here from all over the world and are simply amazed at the amount of trails and diversity of riding." Piute County is nestled at the base of the majestic Tushar Mountains in a high mountain valley. Every City in the county allows OHV access on city streets year round. Riders can experience high mountain desert climates in the morning and within hours climb to the highest point on the trail system at over 11,000 Feet and have lunch amidst beautiful Aspen lined meadows and streams. The Jamboree provides something for everyone, guided trail rides, GPS Classes and GPS specific rides, live music in the rustic outdoor dance hall and a roaring bonfire will make for wonderful evening entertainment.

"Piute County simply has the best OHV riding in the world ", declares Jim Peterson owner of the newly constructed South Forty RV Park This domain is missing from the Web server configuration Marysvale is currently home to four RV parks, two motels, two Bed and Breakfasts and three restaurants and a well stocked convenience store. "We are not a big county, we have just what you need to make your visit comfortable without all the traffic and noise", declared County Commissioner Kay Blackwell, "In these tough economic times we thought a free event was just what the Doctor ordered". Commissioner Blackwell also reminded us to bring our Gold Pans; the local streams have attracted prospectors for generations.

Piute County sits on some of the most interesting geology in the country, a rock hounds dream vacation, due to several ancient volcanoes and calderas. Fishing is plentiful at Piute Reservoir State Park and Otter Creek State Park as well as the Sevier River which winds its way the length and breadth of the county. The Paiute ATV Trail system is consistently rated a top destination for OHV enthusiasts. "We thought it was time to have an event specifically geared to the Side by Side riders so we created the UTV Jamboree", said Milo Medley of Lizzie and Charlies RV Park www.lizzieandcharlies.com and Paiute ATV Rentals www.piuteatvrentals.com one of the corporate sponsors, "We even have a free drive in movie Friday evening, bring your rig or blanket and sit on the lawn, plenty of room for the kids to keep busy".

For more information visit www.UTVJam.com or call 435-326-4213, 435-326-4404, 435-326-4255.

post-607-127355184386_thumb.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• New to board and UTV/ATV

Hello everyone and thank you for letting me join your forum.  My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!   Thank you Chris  

By Biggz, in New Members Area

• 4 replies
    • 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Hood release latch cable replaced

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.

By Gerald Clarendon Sr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies
    • Riding in Utah

Hey guys and girls,I'm from north carolina, me and a few of my friends are thinking about coming out there this fall or next spring I would like to get someone that I can ask I asked questions and talk to them some which time of the year is it better to come out there ,we would like to come and ride for about a week we want to do mountain type riding and we want to do the dunes and desert riding and we would like to even find someone that we could pay to go riding with us to show us different trails here is my email address I hope to hear from someone and thank you guys so be safe ride safe and have fun [email protected]  

By Dale Anderson, in UTV Ride Reports - Where to Ride

• 4 replies
    • TORRA - Streets of Laredo GP - August 11-12 - Laredo Texas

Come on out and try your hand at on a South Texas short course surrounded by Mesquite and near the Rio Grande! Streets of Laredo GP Registration and Schedule of Events Streets of Laredo GP Event on Facebook This race is for UTVs, Handlebars, and Bro-Lites. We have two classes of UTVs, Stock and Pro. Rules for those can be found here: Race Classes We look forward to having you out with us! Each class will have 3 hours of racing Grand Prix style on this 9-14 mile course.  

By TORRA, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 1 reply
    • W.E. Rock West Round 2 Three Peaks Recreation Area Cedar City, Utah May 20th-21st

W.E. Rock West Round 2 Three Peaks Recreation Area Cedar City, Utah May 20th-21st Have you ever tried to rock crawl your UTV? It is a new way to challenge your machine and driving skills. You can compete against your buddies on some of the best rock crawling courses in the world. 
      Three Peaks Recreation Area
      Google Maps:
      http://bit.ly/2oppytS Pit parking/camping is available for teams only – limited space.  Additional camping is available in designated areas within Three Peaks for pit crews/family/etc.  Please purchase camping with your spectator tickets.
      No fire rings, no pallets – all fires must be contained in portable fire pits.

BUY TICKETS Use Online Discount Code: WEROCK17 to get 20% off door price
      Tickets are always available at the gate SPECTATOR INFO

Standard Prices
      $25.00 Adult 16+ 2-day pass
      $15.00 Adult 16+ 1-day pass
      $5.00 Children 8-15
      Kids 7 & Under Free
      Military discount (with ID) $5.00 off gate price
      Dogs must be on a leash.
      DRIVER REGISTRATION

Friday May 19th
      Tech & Registration
      4:00 pm to 8:00 pm -> Tech and Registration
      If not going to arrive by 8, please call 530-417-5333 to let us know you are still coming.  This will help the start of the event to run much smoother.
      8:00 pm -> Judges Training
      Saturday May 20th
      7:30 am -> Judges Training
      9:00 am  -> Drivers Meeting
      9:00 am -> Spectator Gates Open
      10:00 am  -> Competition Starts
      Sunday May 21st
      9:00 am -> Spectator Gates Open
      10:00 am  -> Competition Starts
      Shootout at end of Competition
      Awards immediately following

About W.E. Rock
      The sport of World Extreme Rock Crawling or W.E. ROCK as it is known to our fans is all about challenging driver and machine. Competitors build amazing vehicles to drive over the most extreme obstacles our world renowned course designer, Josh England, can dream up. You will see vehicles perform maneuvers you never thought possible. Conquering large boulders, steep climbs, rock ledges and massive drops, all while avoiding strategically placed cones. Depending on the class the competitors choose to compete in their vehicle must follow some basic build rules and safety requirements. The rules are designed to keep each class fair while allowing the builder freedom to engineer the most competitive vehicle they can. Once on the course the driver and spotter have 10 minutes to navigate 3-4 gates (set of cones) without hitting any cones and as few backups as possible. Each cone hit or backup they take adds points to their score and the team with the lowest score wins. The courses are designed to provide the most action for the spectators throughout the weekend and force drivers to push what they have built to the limits.

By Moranton, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 1 reply