Quantcast

utvfun

Any one know a good place to ride in Ohio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      Polaris Rzr 570 LE - STREET LEGAL On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Rzr-570-LE-STREET-LEGAL/264302203927?

• By Biggz
      My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!

Thank you
      Chris
    • By SPF4524
      Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?
    • By Travis
      Farewell Bandit.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/burt-reynolds-star-deliverance-smokey-185417744.html
      😓
      RIP.
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Does your buggy have a diff or no diff? Haven’t run mine yet but it has no diff and i’m wondering if that’s a good thing or if it’s going to be a major pita taking corners and turns??