Quantcast

Anylizer

Lenny help

I've been trying to get ahold of Lenny for 3 wks. PM's not working, and no responce w/ e-mail. I need to see about diff upgrade kits. Thanks

PM's don't see to be working for me at all..... anybody else having this problem???? ADMIN?????

I have been speaking to admin and he says there is no problem. I found that I had too many messages stored and had to delete some. Flatbed did also & I believe that is Lenny's problem also. Hopefully he will respond to you. If not soon you should edit your personal info out. If he does, edit your personal info out.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

I've been trying to get ahold of Lenny for 3 wks. PM's not working, and no responce w/ e-mail. Please call me @ 775- 753-8223 9- 6:30 T-F or e-mail me at [email protected] I need to see about diff upgrade kits. Thanks

PM's don't see to be working for me at all..... anybody else having this problem???? ADMIN?????

I'll check my messages for too many and delete some. I'll also give you a call tomorrow.

Lenny