My oil pressure guage quit working so I decided to replace it with this:

"Oil Pressure Gauge Replacement

Zorro found some at his Local Marine Supply store

Sending Unit -- TeleFlex Morse Part # IA15001 0-80 psi, 240-33 ohm

Gauge -- TeleFlex Morse Part # 57903P 0-80 psi, 240-33 ohm

Manufactured by Veethree Elec. & Marine LLC

together cost aprox $80.00

Says it fits the existing hole perfectly Thanks Zorro"

The guage fits great and reads the oil pressure correctly, but now my red oil pressure warning light is on all the time. Has anyone else hooked one of these up and had similar problems or know why the light might be staying on all the time?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hi from Mid-Michigan - working on my first UTV

Hello all. I've spent a bit of time fixing various ATVs but am into my first UTV. My son actually owns it and I'm trying to help get it usable. He bought a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4, it's actually a Hisun 400 4x4 UTV.  It has a 2004 Kodiak 400 4x4 motor in it and we have a wiring nightmare. Hope to be able to offer help here and there and seek it for my own project. Take care and we'll be in touch.

By res2fr, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • 1100 Sand Viper Fuel Pressure

Does anyone know what the recommended fuel pressure readings are for an 1100 Sand Viper?  I recently had the gas tank and fuel pump replaced and now the engine is very difficult to start and when first depressing the gas pedal the engine bogs down to the point of almost dying unless you quickly depress the pedal to almost full throttle.  The readings I'm looking for are. 1.  Pressure reading when key is turned on and fuel pump is engaged but engine is not started. 2. Pressure reading when engine is idling. 3. Pressure reading at full throttle. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.    

By dewillia, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Joyner oil pressure

silverbullet We have found it to be louse gauges.When we test oil presser we put a new new gauge and we have about 12lbs. of pressure at ideal.and usual 45 at speed witch is good. So if you want the true pressure than you replace gauges.Same with the temp gauge.Just junkie gauges you can buy auto meter gauges for the same price.All you have to do is run a new wire or some times use the old wire from the original system.

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Trooper 1100 fuel pressure

What are they suppose to be set at?   Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk    

By Jarrettj88, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • 2008 3010 diesel fule pressure

Rebuilt the engine and now can't get fule to injectors from the pump.I have fule to the pump but noda comes out the injector lines when cranking. Can hear click at the shutoff solenoid with steposcope,but not real loud. Wondering if anyother things I should try before taking pump to shop for check? This is my first post sense joining UTV,so if I'm posting in wronge place let me know. THX,Steve

By angus1, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply